Good Luck

I know I do lots of chapters like this but I'm bored and they are fun for me to write.
—————————————————
I stood in the corner of the empty classroom, my lip was bleeding along with more little cuts throughout my body. My headache wasn't helping with my misery. I laughed quietly and walked out the room of my now old school. As soon I walked into the mansion Jeonghan rushed to me and wiped my lip with his thumb. The Yoon family has always helped me, they helped me when my parents were sent to jail and are accepting of me and their son. Me Jeonghan we're going to America to study, today was the last day. If you are wondering what happened exactly well, when my teacher said I was leaving people weren't happy. People as  in people who use me as the pin cushion.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I laughed as me and my boyfriend ran through the airport. His parents were waiting for us and we couldn't wait to see them. I saw them in the distance smiling at us racing. When we finally reached them we got into the limousine his parents started talking and joking with us while poking fun at us for me clinging to his side.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
There was supposed to be two interns coming in today to watch over what we do and learn. We were both informed they had arrived, we both got downstairs and were ever so slightly shocked. Two of the people we dislike are standing in front of us. They looked us up and down, both drooling.

Me:

(Something along the lines of that outfit)

Jeonghan:

(Holy mother of CHEESEBALLS)

"Names please." Han asked not really fazed. "Anastasia Woods" she said with a fake sweet smile. "Ethan Carter." He smirked at me. I could tell Han was annoyed but didn't really show it. If they do get a job here I wish them luck.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
I don't own the pictures or video, although I did make the picture in the media. Bye Peeps!