Pumpkin Carving

"Let's see, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,13,14. Perfect! Who's ready to carve pumpkins?!"

A chorus of different happy agreements rang from the excited thirteen. Some of them had never done this.

"Alright come on! Pick a design and tape it to your pumpkin. After you've done that start poking the outline. I'll explain what to do after you have finished with that."
- (m/n)

'Never in a million years would I have thought I would have to teach thirteen adults with the attention span of someone with adhd on drugs how to carve pumpkins.'
- (m/n)

As all thirteen picked their designs (m/n) helped them all tape down and gave them a basic example of what to do using the simple ghost design Woozi chose. After the example everyone mostly got it, if they didn't understand one part they would ask someone else who knew what to.

On the other hand, (m/n) relaxed and started carving out the design he had drawn earlier. The other thirteen had tried to draw their own, and some succeeded, but some didn't so they chose an already made design out of a small book

Everyone was very focused so it was almost silent, all you could hear was the song (m/n) had put on. It definitely wasn't something any of the boys would play but the name of it made a lot of sense.
(Pumpkins Screaming in the Dead of Night ft. Shinigami by Savage Ga$p)

"(M/n)!"
-Dino

"Mhm..."
-(m/n)

(M/n) looked up from what he was doing to see Dino starting to carve his pumpkin. He was grinning, looking pleased with himself.

"It's looking good so far. Be careful don't cut yourself, and throw away your scraps in the trash-bag!"
-(m/n)

(M/n) could see Dino's grin falter as he lost focus on (m/n) and refocused on carving. (M/n) smiled at the thirteen boys then sat down and continued carving, putting in as much effort he could muster. It was coming along well, and the boys seemed to be loving this.

(M/n) lived for this, he loved being able to see them all happy, all while getting peace and fresh air. Halloween had always been his favorite holiday. Candy was always on sale so he could get sour patch kids for way less than normal.

"I finally finished."
-(m/n)

"Already?!"
-Minghao

"Yup."
-(m/n)

"Can we see?"
-Jeonghan

"Sure."
-(m/n)

"Cool!"-S

"Cool!"
-S. Coups

"Thank you! All of yours look great so far, keep up the good work!"
-(m/n)

'I hope it stays like this forever. Everyone is so carefree. This is why I love being immortal. But there is alway a downside to it, people are scared of you. Well not you directly. The only way you can be immortal in this world is if you are a reaper, this is just a automatic reason for people to either fear or hate you.'
-(m/n)

It is quite ironic the harbinger of death loves Halloween.