What?

Death. Such a common thing yet so many people fear it. But it's inevitable, no matter what you die at some point. So that's why some people live their lives to the fullest. I guess you could say I took a risk, you see death isn't something I fear. You want to know why? Well hell is run by a nice and lonely man named Jaebum. I made a deal with the devil, literally. I was sad and depressed so I made a deal; he would be my friend and I would give him my soul. But he fell in love with me, and honestly I loved him too, so when it was time to take my soul he made me immortal and put me on high power. Problem though, high class war generals or demons that have worked hard to gain their position had to answer to a shy and depressed nineteen year old (Jb is only twenty). I kind of found it funny though that they seemed completely ok with it. Did you know demons are sweethearts? Because they are. Although they can be reckless I have made many friends. What an unlikely story.

"I think I'm done writing for tonight. It's getting late and I can't think of anything." I said to myself putting up my pencil and journal. I'm pretty sure it's 1 am already, or some time around that. I have had writers block all we and couldn't think of anything. I write short stories, things that keep people occupied and sometimes laugh. But it is hard to write if you have zero ideas. Life really hasn't been fair, but all you can do is look at the bright side. Writing might not be my thing but there are endless possibilities maybe I can try photography.
—————————————————
I don't own the picture or video.

Fun Facts About Me:
•I play volleyball
•I have four brothers
•I have a fear of deep water so I can't ride on boats that much or go over bridges that have a large body of water under them
• I like some anime Like Bungo Stray dogs, FairyTail, Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online, and my most favorite The Disastrous Life Of Seiki K.
•I have a cat named mittens
• I hate hugs or kisses unless I initiate it
•I'm Pansexual (I have already said this though)

That's all I can think of. Bye Peeps!