Softy Bakugo

The tired male laid his head down on the hard desk. Every part of his body hurt, and his classmates screaming at each other didn't help the forming headache.

His boyfriend had been everywhere but next to him, and none of his friends were in class. Isn't like anyone would listen to him anyway, no one expects the ace of the class to be hurt after training, because "he's too skilled to get sore." or "with that much talent his body has to be used to this." Just because he's a good hero, doesn't mean he isn't human.

Before he could snap and let his emotions out, he quietly stood up and walked to his dorm.

Once he walked out his classmates quieted down, confused at this. M/n is never quiet, so his worried boyfriend collected his friends and walked back to their shared dorm.

Right as Bakugo went to grab the handle Kaminari reached his hand out to stop him. Kirishima put his ear up to the door, after a few seconds he pulled back.

He looked at Bakugo with a sad face, "He's crying, isn't he?" "Yeah."

This time Kaminari didn't stop him as he opened the door, carefully trying not to scare the crying male. M/n was curled up in the corner of his bed that was against the wall. His stuffed animals were surrounding him while his huge comforter had been strewn on the floor, replaced by the small throw blanket Deku had given him for Christmas.

M/n cherished the blanket because it always smelled like peppermint. God, m/n hated Christmas, but he could never turn down the green headed boy. Plus Deku knew he loved the smell of peppermints, probably one of his few soft spots.

When m/n finally noticed his boyfriend standing in t he doorway, he tried pushing himself further into the corner. He knew he was a pathetic sight to see, but he didn't care anymore.

Bakugo's angry facade was long gone, as he basically cradled his crying boyfriend in his lap. His friends had situated themselves in a half circle shape on the floor, trying to see how m/n was doing.

"Leave. I'll tell you how he's doing tomorrow." Bakugo growled out.

The small friend group got up carefully and shuffled out the door. Sero made sure to lock it when coming out.

Bakugo pulled m/n against his chest, spooning him.

After thirty minutes of Bakugo calming him down, m/n's crying reduced to light sniffles.

"If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to come to me. I don't care how angry I am, if I ever lash out I give you the rights to smack me." Bakugo whispered into the smaller boys ear.

M/n giggled and reassured he would.