I FOUND THE OTHER

My friends and I got lunch together, but it was after school, so it was actually like linner or dunch or whatever, but that's not my point. There's this girl that I used to be pretty good friends with, but I'm not in any of her classes this year, so we sort of drifted apart. BUT she's in some of my friend's classes, and they like her too (I swear, this girl is the most likable human being), so they invited her to come with us, and she did.

It came up that a boy liked her (y'all must think the only thing my friends and I talk about are crushes), and she said she thought she was asexual because she'd never liked anyone. I said me too. My friends believed the other girl, but I don't think they even realized I said anything. 

We're going to use her name cuz that's easier. The other ace girl is named Ayla. Ayla heard me say I'm ace, so she knows, which is good, but my other friends are ridiculously oblivious.

Part of the probably that my main friend group is REALLY sexual. I mean like they see ALL guys as potential boyfriends. As I said before, they watched Spiderman Homecoming to obsess over Tom Holland. And I sort of tolerate it??

Before I realized asexuality was a thing I could be, I would pretend to like whoever they were obsessing over to fit in, so I think they've assumed that I must also be allosexual. Also, my one of my friends is really argumentative, and I kind of think if I straight forwardly come out to her, she's going to say that I'm not.

Anyway, my life is fun!