You get to hear about more of my problems !! (but they're somewhat ace related!)

So today is the first day of online classes!!

The way my school has them set up is that on Mondays, the teachers give you what you need to learn and do for the week, and then they're supposed to schedule an optional zoom meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday to help with work, and a mandatory one on Thursday or Friday to explain stuff or something. 

Some teachers posted updates to Schoology about what work to do and when zoom classes are, and other posted where to find that information and others just made a folder for us to find and within the folder there were documents with instructions. Anyway, it took me about a half an hour to find out when things were and make a schedule of when I have zoom meetings and whatnot. So that was fun.

But the problem is when I'm at school, I can do the work because there's nothing else to do, but none of my teachers are particularly inspiring, and I'm not interested in any of our subjects, aaanndddd I'm at home, so I do have better things to do. Also I don't have much work ethic and when we were in school, I could pay attention in class and bullshit tests and stuff from that, but there are no in-class lessons now so I can't bullshit it :((( 

Also I don't like the education part of school (surprise surprise) but talking to my friends was good, but now it's just education and I can't see my friends At All.

Online learning is just really not good (I'm writing this in part to procrastinate!!)

On a completely unrelated problem, do we remember the girl I very much liked last fall and winter? Well she's dating somebody and I ended up becoming best friends with both of them. The one she is dating is non-binary, and I don't want to call them her partner because that either sounds cowboyish, lawyerish, or like a casually homophobic person not wanting to say girlfriend/wife and boyfriend/husband so they say partner. So instead, I'm going to call them Sam. 

Anyway, Sam and my squish have become really close her the past few months, and then my squish's best friend since elementary school exists too and we have a friend group of the four of us but a fun little secret is that I don't like my squish's best friend very much. I can't do anything about that though, so it's irrelevant.

The main thing is my two best friends are dating each other. I know they both really like me a lot, but every once in a while they do something and I'm reminded that they're each others worlds, and I'm just a friend.

Just some fund oversharing for y'all :)

I heard a bunch of you guys started online learning today too, so how's that going?