Cousins

My grandma, aunt, other aunt and uncle, and four of my cousins visited this weekend and I love them, but it's just such a pain.

I was explaining the differences between the four Chrises (Hemsworth, Evans, Pine, and Pratt) and saying different things they'd starred in that my relatives might know, and then my aunt goes, "Yes they're very attractive men." First off, I find it insulting that they think the reason I'm obsessed with them is because they're hot. I don't mean that to sound allophobic or whatever, it's just annoying. If my brothers had said that, they wouldn't have mentioned anything about the Chrises' looks to justify why my brothers know so much about them. Why can't I just know about them because I'm a marvel stan, and the MCU is fascinating? Why does it have to be because the actors are attractive?

Also, my friend drew a heart on my leg and wrote i love you during an assembly on Friday. When I came home and I was talking with all my relatives, my other aunt goes, "oh who drew that?" and I told her it was my friend. Then she proceeds to say, "I think he likes you."

Yes, SHE likes me a lot. That's why we're friends.

And they kept bringing up boys. Sorry ma famille, but I don't really care about that.

I CANNOT stand kissing. And my aunts and grandma can. They love it. Like they'll pass me in the hallway and kiss me on the cheek. This sounds like an overreaction, but I want to shove them away and I have to stand there or else it's rude and why does kissing have to be so normalized why can't I just not like that kind of stuff they don't kiss my brothers why can't I be a boy I wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit but being an asexual guy comes with a fuck ton more compulsory sexuality and I hate it and it's not fair why can't I just be allosexual like everyone it's 1 in 100 odds how tf did I end up being the asexual one who can't deal with kissing

Also they're mormon and I nearly said I shipped stucky in front of all of them