Mint and Health Class

So first of all: mint. I'm trying to make friends with a kid in my math class, and he offered me a piece of gum, and I wasn't really in the mood to say, "no thanks, I don't like mint," because that is very difficult, so I said thanks and took it. And you guys voluntarily chew this stuff?

I'm not saying it's bad but... Well yes, yes I am. But it's not the most disgusting food in the world. Let's not forget about licorice. But still, for the first ten seconds, it was very sweet. A bit too sweet, but I was like, "this is fine, it just tastes like sort of weird sugar."

And then like. I don't even know. My mouth became coded in Mint? I felt the minuteness spread over my mouth, It didn't feel especially cold or anything, but maybe that's how it would feel if there was a breeze inside my mouth? Idk, it was weird but tolerable. BUT THEN the gum started tasting bitter, and when I stretched it out with my tongue, my tongue started to hurt. Am I slightly allergic to mint flavoring, or are y'all just sadists?

Now continuing to health class. My health class is great! Touches on lots of important topics, very informative, very thorough. Which is great for LGBTQ+ stuff, but we were learning about reproductive anatomy today (They teach it like every other year, so that's fun) and that was NOT fun.

So we got those diagrams with people's stuff on them and you have to label them all. Well for whatever reason, denying the fact that all that exists makes me feel less uncomfortable, so seeing a diagram a.) made me VERY uncomfortable because I don't really appreciate seeing detailed pictures of dicks and pussies. And b.) I couldn't really deny their existences because my health teacher was talking about them the whole time.

And to make everything better, some guys behind me were talking about jacking off and how long it took them to cum and stuff, so overall, it was not a fun class today.