I have another squish!!!

So I have a friend, and we're decently close, and usually when you're close to someone you know all about their flaws, right? But I still think she's perfect. 

...And that sounds like we're not actually that close...

But actually. I think she probably does have flaws, but I see them as good traits or something. But actually she's so great, and I'm going to talk about her because I am.

So first of all, she's super smart. She's in the highest level of math FOR THE GRADE ABOVE OURS. And she's super good at drawing. And I'm an introvert, so most people tire me out eventually (Anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours most of the time), but I never get tired of being with her.

You know when you just kind of click with someone? It's like that.

And I'd LOVE to be roommates with her because she's much taller than me, so I could steal her clothes and they'd be oversized. And she has such amazing shirts and pants and hoodies. ANDDD we wouldn't have to get any wall decoration stuff because we could just hang her stuff up. 

I was sort of hoping she was ace last year because I can't imagine her having sexual attraction, but this year she tucks all her shirts in and cuffs her pants and she got The Bisexual Haircut™, so I think she's bi? But hopefully just biromantic or something. 

And she hates PDA, so ace or not, we go well together!!