I found the other part 2!!

First of all turns out the first person who came out to me as ace wasn't ace, so that's fun, but now I found someone who IS ace :)

Her name's Leah, and she's a senior, so she's not in my grade, but I'll take what I can get :)

Anyway, she's heteromantic (I'm pretty sure), and she's had several functioning and long-lasting relationships, so shoutout to any alloromantics who feel lonely right now. 

Also, she's sort of changing my viewpoint because I've sort of started developing this idea that I can never be compatible with society because most stuff is aggressively sexual, so that hasn't been good for optimism and all that. But here Leah is being all functional and stuff, so if she can do it, I think I can do it too. I still do plan on turning some small town into Ace Town when I'm older though.

I think she's demi too because that came up but my head was still sort of buzzing with the another ace thing (if y'all can't tell, I'm lonely), so I can't remember if she said she is, or she said she might be.

And also turns out my compACE works to some extent because when I first met her I sort of thought she was ace but gave up after I didn't see a ring. And then I thought she was bi or gay, so she also fits the 'asexuals give off gay vibes' general guideline.