😡GATEKEEPERS😡

I HECCING HATE GATEKEEPING SO MUCH AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DO IT

GIVE ME ONE GOOD ARGUMENT THAT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY SHOULD BE LIMITED TO LESBIANS, GAYS, BIS, AND TRANS PEOPLE

LGBT is the whole acronym? No tf it's not

Enbies don't exist? That's a fucking lie and you're enbiephobic (idk the actual term for it sryy)

Pans can't exist because there are only two genders? Also a fucking lie and you're enbiephobic

Aces aren't cishet? BITCH. Cisgender-heterosexual/heteromantic. H E T E R O S E X U A L. Does that LOOK like asexual? Get a pair of glasses dumbass. 

Aros aren't cishet? Does aromantic look like heteromantic? Forget the glasses bro, you must be completely blind.

Aces have their own 'community'? Do you mean AVEN? The website? There are websites for everyone who's lesbian, gay, bi, and trans, but I see you conveniently forgot about those.

Asexuality, pansexuality, aromanticism, being non-binary isn't real? I believe the term you're looking for is 'unreal'. Thank you for calling us amazing! It gets tiring to here exclusionists yell at us that we don't belong all day, so it feels nice to finally have someone so supportive!

Asexuality didn't exist before 2010? 1.Emily Bronte (1818-1848)

 2. J.M. Barrie (1860-1937) 

3. George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) 

4. Isaac fucking Newton (1642-1726) 

5.Frederic Chopin (1810-1849) 6. Florence Nightingale (1820-1910) 

7.H.P. Lovecraft (1890-1937)

 8. Edward Gorey (1925-2000) 

9. John Ruskin (1819-1900)

 10. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) 

There are more, but I don't feel like finding them.

Aces/pans/enbies etc. are the LGBTQ+ community isn't taken seriously? The people who make fun of the acronym do it because they want to discredit the community because they're homophobic or transphobic. They don't care how many letters there are, they just want to make fun of it. If anything, the thing the communities doing to make it discreditable is trying to kick people out who clearly belong.

So... anymore reasons? No? That's what I thought, because every single reason you've given is weak and trash. Like gatekeeping. So if you're so adamant on exclusion, how about you make your own community and place it for in the outback or maybe Antarctica, where no one will have to be hurt by your opinions again. 

Okay but actually, I feel like whenever I voice that on ig, there's always someone there to call me a homophobe. Bro, that's fun and all when someone doesn't give you a juice box and you jokingly say they're homophobic, but I'm resentful of you because you're actively making it harder for me to feel like I belong somewhere, not because you're gay. 

Okay, but also, here's this post, read it

We should all switch to SAGA, and then let the exclusionists have LGBT, because they want to keep that pUrE, and then we can use ours to help everyone (Not actually everyone, but I mean like everyone who actually belongs) figure out their gender/s...

We should all switch to SAGA, and then let the exclusionists have LGBT, because they want to keep that pUrE, and then we can use ours to help everyone (Not actually everyone, but I mean like everyone who actually belongs) figure out their gender/sexuality and support each other and stuff.