this is basically science

So wattpad won't let me create any new chapters? With drafts and published chapters combined, I'm at 200, so that might be why. Anyway, this one isn't actually a ~new~ chapter, I just created it and didn't write anything, so now I'm editing it to add words.

If there really is a 200 chapter limit, should I create another book once I'm done or just have this?

Anyway, there was a very nice big ruling from the Supreme Court that LGBTQ+ members can't be discriminated against at work. This is incredibly important, and it's going to help so many people.

But can we talk about the split was 3-6? There were 3 justices who believed that employers should be allowed to fire LGBTQ+ workers just because they're LGBTQ+.

The Declaration of Independence says "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." 

By men they refer to all people because the vernacular has actually changed in 350 year believe it or not and our interpretation should reflect that!!

The important takeaway for this particular thing is the EVERYONE has the right to liberty.

Liberty as defined by Oxford is "The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views"

Not to be wildly controversial or anything, but don't you think the constitution, by saying everyone has the right to liberty, is also saying that an authority (such as a boss) should not impose restrictions (such as having a certain job) because someone is open about their gender or who they live.

And not to be just completely radical or anything, but don't you think that if someone disagrees with something written so clearly in one of America's founding documents, then they shouldn't have extreme influence on interpreting justice in America?

Just as a side note, the 8th amendment says, "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Have a good day!!