You crush and date for what? Marriage? Pathetic.

So I was visiting my brother's college this weekend and the acting students put on a play, and besides being pretty arophobic (we'll deal with that later), it also confused me a lot because the main character said that marriage is about fighting? And getting through things together??

I mean yeah no duh you have to get through stuff together. You're married. 

But anyway, I figured my parents argued more than people are supposed to, so I've been confused how they're still also all lovey-dovey and all that if they seem to hate each other. But apparently fighting is romantic or something? I've heard of people being turned on be fighting and stuff, but I don't get the appeal of being put in a relationship like that.

And people pity ME for not wanting to get married?? Bruh, I don't know about y'all, but I'm not interested in spending the rest of my life arguing. Marriage is weird.

On the topic of confusing allo things, apparently you don't even watch Netflix during Netflix and chill?? And also apparently most allos don't think about it too much. I'm starting to really think they get bestowed The Knowledge of Netflix and Chill when they get sexual attraction.

As for the arophobia stuff, that was weird too. One of the characters who basically was a selfish seductress said that she was similar to the guy she loved and she never wanted to fight with him, and then the main characters said that that wasn't true love?? WHAT THE FUCK??????? And they also called her stupid and vain and all that, so overall it was a bad plot.

Sorry I didn't reply to all the comments, I'll try to be better about that :)