Miscellaneous stuff that's all not really related to asexuality, sorry part #2

I going to do this as a numbered list because that's what I'm going to do.

1. I want to learn more about y'all, so please comment:

a.) Where you leave (Be as specific as you're comfortable with please)

b.) How old you are (Again, you don't have to say exactly, stuff like 'gen z' or '25-30' works too. I just want a general idea)

c.) What made you start questioning that you might be asexual?

2. I'm thinking of changing my username to something along the lines of mr_clean. Thoughts?

3. I have a problem that's not really related to asexuality, but I need help with it. This sounds kind of weird, but I don't like telling my real life friends secrets because they're basically a loose end for that, and I'm not the type to kill my friends. But y'all don't know anyone in my life, so if anyone with a good bit of life experience can help me with that, that would be amazing. Please like comment or IM me or something if you can. Thanks!!

4. I had an idea to take the ig account I currently use to follow a ton of ace accounts without my family and friends knowing and turn that into an account for this. Why? I don't know. What do y'all think?

5. If any of y'all have a rant or something you want to write, I can post it here. I definitely would recommend. Y'all are super helpful to help me deal with stuff :) Just hmu

6. What's your favorite chapter so far and why?

7. How do you pronouns sherbet? (I say it like sure-bert, but my friend says sure-bit?)