GUYS I FOUND OUT WHAT SEXUAL ATTRACTION FEELS LIKE!!!!!!!!

So at least I'm a dumb fuck because like five minutes ago, I finally realized I could just google it. And here are some answers:

- "You're just hyper-aware of the person and where their body is at all times, and you catch yourself staring at them, and you want to go over and touch them. Meanwhile you feel continuously warm and agitated, like a pot of water that's simmering, and your mind starts imagining all kinds of crazy things about the person, often without your conscious direction. It can be either pleasant or very disturbing, depending on how you feel about it and about the person."

-"Sexual attraction is when you are aware of both yourself and a feeling of sexual excitement. For some it can occur in different ways such as racing heartbeat, tingling sensation(s), blushing, and etc."

-"i've recently been wondering if i'm demisexual and i would consider feeling sexual attraction to be feeling the need to physically touch someone and then kiss them and so on til it progresses to wanting to have sex with them."

-"I think of it as a magnet. Just as like when you are hungry and you see and smell a nice meal. There is this desire to touch that food, to taste it. I feel it like some desire, physical and emotional to get closer. Like an itch. It's also temptation. Like that feeling when someone is about to tell you a secret... and doesn't. Or when you see someone about to take a glass, and doesn't. This temptation to finally touch or be touched by. I see it also as a spiritual need for connection. It's really mysterious how it works in ways we can't predict. Sometimes it goes away, or sometimes it happens randomly."

-"Sexual attraction is a personal experience, and I imagine it varies from person to person what it feels like. To me, it's a warmth and a tingle, like you're experiencing something both enjoyable and exciting, almost with a bit of nervous energy. It always makes me forget everything around me and makes me want to just give in."

-"When you look at a person and feel completely drawn to them. You body will also start to respond too as it may be hard to concentrate on anything except them."

Also, you don't need to know someone at all to be sexually attracted to them.

You can find out more by googling it yourself, but most of what I found seemed to say the same as this