Valentines Day

This is my fourth chapter tonight :)

I realized I won't be able to post for ~ the next two weeks which means I can't post on Valentines Day. But I can post now so guess what I'm about to do !!

Anyway Valentines Day is a bit of an oof especially for all of the aromantics on here (and in general) so I have a Valentines Day bucket list for y'all :)

1. Eat breakfast. This isn't anywhere relevant to romanticism but it's a Friday AKA a school/workday. I don't care if you shovel cereal into your mouth and then pour milk on top of it. Just eat something (preferably nutritious)

2. Eat cake. And since let's be real, cake isn't that amazing, eating brownies is good too :)

3. Drink hot chocolate. It tastes good and February is supposed to be good (unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere in which case you should create a legion of dragons or birds if need be to do your bidding instead)

4. Netflix and chill. But the fun kind. Build a pillow fort and have cookies and snacks and everything and just like have fun and watch movies or a show or something :)

5. (for the day after) buy all the valentines day candies that are now half priced

6. Write the sappiest love poem you can stand to (bonus points if it uses a phrase from another language because YoUr LoVe CaNnOt Be CoNtAiNeD tO oNe LaNgUagE)

7. Bake cookies. You get to eat cookies :)

8. overthrow the government. But like romantically and dramatically. Leave a rose on the chest of literally everyone who you kill. Then leave a rose on the big government building thing of your country when you overthrow them :) Also walk like a female marvel villain and refer to everyone as 'love'

Happy Very Early Valentines Day :)