THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I WAS STRAIGHT

So based off of people's descriptions, I think I'm actually heteromantic, but I don't want to be in a romantic relationship. I think it might partially be because my parents fight and argue a lot, so my exposure to romantic relationships (I've never dated anybody) isn't that positive. However, just in general, I don't think romantic relationships sound very interesting. 

To be fair, the way I differentiate romantic relationships and QPRs is mainly just that people in romantic relationships say "I love you" ten thousand times and hold hands in public and stuff, so my perception of them may be a little off. 

If I was in a QPR, I'd definitely at least try out telling my SO (do you say SO for QPRs?) I love them ironically. 

Anyway, what's the point of romantic attraction if I don't want to do anything about it? It's just kinda like a hardcore squish because if I was in a relationship with them, I'd want to be in a QPR. Does that count as me being heteromantic then? Because I don't want to be in a romantic relationship with them, I just kinda wanna be best friends.

It's just the way romantic attraction was described was spot on with some of my squishes that might actually be crushes. 

So, as I said, this would be so much easier if I was straight.