Things to do on self quarantine !!

Everyone's sort of struggling between this is a big deal and this is not a big deal, so the main thing is if we all social distance it won't be a big deal. If you're nervous, just make sure to stay home as much as possible. If you can, don't go into public at all. And if you do, stay away from people. But if you do this, everything will be fine. 

But staying home gets really, really boring.

First off, I want to make sure you all stay safe, so please

-Shower every day or every other day

-Change into new clothes everyday. If you put on clothes at four pm and go back into pajamas later, that's okay. Having something of a routine is what matters.

-Drink water. At least three big glasses or six small glasses everyday. 

-Make sure to eat food. If you have time, cook a meal everyday or when you have time. It doesn't have to be complicated; eggs or nachos are great.

-Open a window. If you have somewhere private you can go outside, that's even better. Coronavirus isn't airborne, so you won't get it by having a window open, and fresh air really is important.

Now things to do while you're very bored on quarantine:

-Binge watch a show you've wanted to watch (I'll put recommendations from different platforms at the end)

-Cook or bake (This could be difficult with limited materials)

Paint

-Draw (You only need a pen and paper)

-Exercise (Then you can emerge in six weeks and be absolutely r i p p e d)

-Write shitty poetry. Or good poetry. But shitty poetry is more fun

-Play an instrument if you have one (s/o to Italy)

-Finish all the stories you have like three chapters of 

-Get duolingo and learn a language (If you do well, Duo will protect you :))

~Also remember to put on lotion because washing your hands constantly dries them out~

-Learn calligraphy

-Bubble bath :)

-Learn how to braid

-Try cappuccino art

-Dye or cut your hair (but be careful xx)

-Learn how to shuffle cards the cool way where they all go fwpfwpfwp

-Lego !!

-Memorize something (if you can spout a recipe or soliloquy or the bee movie script from memory that's a cool thing to be able to do)

-Try making a face mask

-Try new makeup look

Why would you do most of this? Because you have  n o t h i n g  else to do, and if you're in high school or middle school, your school is probably going to take a while to figure out how to do online learning.

If where you live doesn't have much or any corona yet, go out and buy stuff like baking materials or markers or anything. Also, stock up a little to limit how much you have to go out, but don't be extravagant. Everyone else needs stuff too. 

For shows and movies:

Netflix:

-Sherlock 

-Au service de la France (there are subtitles and it's really good)

-sex education

-Brooklyn 99

-The Good Place

-Derry Girls

-Young and hungry

-The Fosters

-The Office

-Umbrella Academy

-Stranger Things

-Bojack Horseman

Disney Plus:

Honestly, it has all of Disney. You're good to go.

Amazon Prime:

-The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

-Good Omens

-westworld

-Brooklyn 99

-Supernatural

-Saturday Night Live

-The Good Place

-The Big Bang Theory

-Euphoria !!

Hulu:

-The Simpsons

-Rick and Morty

-Saturday Night Live

-Brooklyn 99

-The Good Place

-How to Get Away With Murder

-Bob's Burgers

-Adventure Time

A lot of these shows overlapped, and I didn't always list them if they do overlap, so what I didn't include is no indication to whether or not it's there. 

Movies to watch:

-Parasite

-Kingsman, 1, 2, and 3

-Thor: Ragnorak

-Pirate Radio

-No Manches Frida (there are subtitles)

-Spy

-The Princess Bride

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

-Airplane

-Ghostbusters (original and the new one especially)

-Crazy Rich Asians

-Shrek

~Also comment any recommendations :)~