Asexual Awakening (?)

Storytime !! Today is the one year of when I started very actively questioning my sexuality so here is the story of that.

Most people can peg their sexual awakening down to one person, and I realized I can sort of do that too but for asexuality. That person is Adam Levine (the lead singer of Maroon Five). Now today last year, I was watching the super bowl with my friends and that atrocious half time show came on (also what are your thoughts on this year's one?) and when Adam Levine took off his shirt, my friend, being completely serious, said he was sexy. And naturally I was a little confused because ??????????? a grown man shirtless is not sexy?? Especially Adam Levine (no offense to him, but if you disagree, come at me) And especially because we're teenagers ???????????????? 

So I told her he was not because we have to tamp down on that massive age gap thinking pretty fast, and she asked if I might be ace. 

*Note that this was not solely caused by me not being attracted to Adam Levine, and I had told her that the other guys she thought were hot were also not hot previous times*

So yeah. That is the story.

Also I got a denim jacket FINALLY and I am SO excited because I've wanted one for so long and I love it and yes