My attempt at psychology

So I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I think aces view sex super differently than everyone else (at least in America; people might view it differently around the world that idk about). This came up because I was explaining to my friend that some sex-neutral aces have sex with their partner even though they don't get anything from it, and they thought that was sexual abuse, and I don't.

Neither of us are wrong; sex just plays very different roles in our life.

Since they're allo, sex is inherent and enjoyable. Since you have the ability to really really enjoy sex, if you don't, there must be something not good. Which from their perspective makes sense, and that is generally true in society.

However since for sex neutral aces, sex doesn't have the potential to be really really enjoyable, there doesn't have to be something not good happening if they don't enjoy sex.

And in general as we've all noticed, sex wouldn't really stand out without everybody being like SEX!!!!!!!!!!

But this is super cool because generally mindset is part of a society or how you're raised (for example I rarely share things that are close to me because my parents have a very don't tell people important things they don't need to know mindset because of their parents because of the holocaust). And obviously we weren't raised by asexuals because asexuals don't exist in real life :) but we all have this outlook. 

On a very different note a guy on speech and debate team and I were talking about how I have braces on later than most people and he said I should get them off soon because it hurts when girls with braces suck his dick so that was not fun and weird especially because people usually don't say stuff like that ?? At least to me ?? And then apparently there's a few guys on speech and debate who've done stuff like this and my school did an investigation (my school is very random with what they choose to investigate and ignore because I know other kids who have done stuff like this and the school has been told and they've done nothing but anyway) and so I got called down to the office to be asked about it, so I told them what he said.

And I was obviously a little bit like what? But overall I didn't really talk about it because a) it's not a huge deal and b) it was uncomfortable and talking about it is uncomfortable. AND THEN THEY TOLD MY MOM.

So I'm conflicted if by not talking about it and saying it's not a big deal is okay because he said it to me so it's my problem and it's my choice of how I want to react but on the other hand this is me being complicit in this and I have to tell people this isn't right. So like thoughts? Advice? Relatable stories?

Also having a sex taboo is so so annoying because I feel like that's the main reason people act like asexuals are very different than other people