Chapter 3.26 - White - Yumiko's Plan

After Fitz had an encounter from The Fox Gang and finding out that Fitz had been tasked to look for Yumiko, things escalated quickly as Yumiko suddenly appeared to clear things up between them. Yumiko had a proposal that could help us get out this city in one piece. We had no other choice but to listen to what she has in mind. What came out of it though, was something that was unexpected.

"You want what?!" I stood up in anger.

Yumiko calmly replied, "You heard me, right? I want Zenith to become the bait. Considering that The Fox Gang is currently looking for me who is disguising as Zenith, I think this will work."

"Even after Nihon, you're still going to use her for your own benefits? I thought you changed."

"I've never changed, Cyclone White. But there's a mistake. This isn't for my own benefits. This is for ours."

Zenith wondered, "What do you mean by that, Yumiko?"

"It means exactly as I said. All of us will get something out of this."

"That's great and all but..." Fitz interrupted and said, "What about the other bounty hunters? Won't they come as well."

White also adds, "Not to mention, Silverbite who we know now is a Champion of Chaos could be there as well."

Yumiko simply replied, "That doesn't seem to be a problem. You've defeated a bunch of them already in the past, White. This won't be different as the others considering how strong you are now."

"But that's not what I meant..."

"That's enough. We should do this quick." Yumiko stood up and begin the plan, "Recordia, you should get ready now."

"Yes, ma'am! Recordia will go now!" Recordia flies away from the shack to somewhere else.

"Everyone else, get ready." Yumiko then looked at Zenith and said, "It seems that you are still you despite having a different personality."

Zenith responded to her, "Is that so? I only do this because it's our only choice. Nothing else. You stay put and don't run away from us just like you told us so earlier. Got it?"

Yumiko rolled her eyes and told Zenith, "Jeez. You're more troublesome now than before. Whatever. Get yourself tied up and we're good to go."

After getting ourselves ready for Yumiko's plan. We set out towards the Traders Associate building as both Zenith and I were tied up and acts as the bait for the plan. Yumiko on the other hand observes us from a distant and making sure the coast was clear. While we were on our way, Fitz noticed and told us that Silverbite's 'friends' were following us. But we're not supposed to stop them for now. Fitz's role would be acting as if she's already caught both the most wanted criminal in Eveiht as well as her collaborators, which was me. Things began to set in motion once we've arrived in front of the building.

"Hey, Fox Gang! I got what you wanted!" Fitz shouted as loud as she could so that the entire area could hear her.

In just a few moments, a bunch of securities and a number of Fox Gang members started to come out of the building. While this was all happening, I noticed that Silverbite's 'friends' were no longer following us. They were gone. I guess they were spooked or something. In any case, back to the matter at hand.

"I've brought the two criminals that you guys asked for."

A few seconds after that, The Boss finally came out of the building to meet us.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. It looks like the rat has finally been caught. And it looks like you even got her partner as well. I knew that you would be good for this job, Fitz Triangulum."

"I've did as you asked. Now hand me the documents..."

"As promised." The Boss nodded to his men and ordered them to get Fitz's documents. All that's left was a few of his personal guards and that was it. "While they get the documents. Why don't we have a little conversation before your demise, Yumiko?"

Zenith who was allegedly impersonating as Yumiko replied, "What do you want to talk about? It's not like I can help you with anything else."

"Tell me, where is that item that you stole from us years ago."

Zenith replied, "That thing? I'm not sure...Maybe I've put it somewhere. I'm not quite sure where it is, though..."

"Insolence. You may fool me twice but you can't fool me thrice, Yumiko. You can't continue to keep outsmarting me when my entire plan has always been outsmarting you. Or should I say, outfoxed?"

Then, just as planned. Yumiko took a shot from her flintlock and shot down two of his personal guards. Leaving behind only two other guards.

"What now?"

Yumiko makes her entrance from one of the rooftops, "If you think that you've outfoxed me, well you are wrong. Because I've fooled you thrice, Boss."

"What?!" Boss looks at Zenith and asked her, "Then who is this? This can't be your clone. It hasn't registered to our record at all."

Yumiko laughed and replied, "That's because that's not a clone. That's the person that I was impersonating as yesterday. It just so happen that she's also here now."

"You're completely surrounded, Boss." I talked as Fitz began to untie both of us.

"What? Men! Cover me!"

"We're going to end The Fox Gang's monopoly once and for all." Fitz told him.

Yumiko then added, "You remembered yesterday? Well I came here because I was able to steal a bunch of documents. That also includes deals that you've done with the corrupt officials."

"What are you even going to do with that? That thing is useless without solid evidence!"

"Oh but they are on their way. Not the corrupt forces on Magic Security, of course. We specifically made a call to one loyal and determined officer."

Recordia was ordered to get out of the city and made a call to an officer we knew. And the only officer that we have met so far in our adventure would only be one person. That would be Officer Roy.

"Curses!" The Boss swears and said, "If you guys even wanted to take me down. You guys will still have to capture me! And I'm not gonna let that happen!" The Boss took out some sort of machine gun from his Dimensional Inventory and began shooting all over the place.

I was able to push Zenith away from trouble while Fitz protected us with her expertise in wind manipulation by creating a shield of wind. The Boss was becoming absolutely mental and it looks like we have to keep him busy while Officer Roy and his men were on their way to Eveiht. Let's hope he arrives as soon as possible.