Chapter 4.5 - Helena - The 7 Iron Maidens

Raven Rhodes and the twins had agreed to join our group for the Music Festival. We already have nine members which means that only one classmate remain. Unfortunately for us, we weren't able to find anyone who was available by the end of the day. When Lala asked about it to White, White felt very sorry for not accomplishing what he promised. But of course, Lala doesn't mind it at all. In fact, I think that's fair enough considering that we almost completed the group. So what else do we need, right? But still, Lala pressed on to make sure that we will find someone to join our group.

"Hey Lala." Nis asked Lala. "Do we have a group name?"

Lala shakes head and said, "We don't really have a group name but we will definitely be named once we know where will we be stationed during the Music Festival."

Lilith then asked Lala, "What are we supposed to do again?"

Lala then began explaining the details to her. While she do that, I noticed that Emerald was busy playing something with her phone.

"What are you doing...Emerald?" I asked her in a soft voice.

She replied, "I'm just playing some mobile games, here. It's nothing interesting."

From the way she was playing the mobile game, I don't believe that what she was doing was 'nothing interesting'. She's probably just don't want to admit it in front of me. She probably thinks I don't know a lot about whatever she's doing. But then again, I never showed her any sort of interest about whatever she had done before this. I can see how distant she can be even when I'm her only friend here in this campus. Hopefully, she gets to know more people with this grouping.

But, I think that goes the same way to me as well. I also don't have any other friend except her. And this only happens because Nis was nice enough to allow us to be her friend. I'm quite surprised seeing how bright Nis was. I'm really jealous of her. It makes me wish I could be like her and in fact, I think I'll set myself a goal to be like her.

With that hopeful wish being planted in the depths of my heart, I turned my head and saw Raven and Lailah was talking with a classmate of ours. Yes, she's another girl and this girl will be the last member of our Music Festival group. But before that happen, we have to know how it happened.

Out of my own volition, I decided to listen in to what they were talking about.

Lailah in a delighted voice said to Raven, "Hey, maybe we should ask her to join our group."

To which Raven replied, "I don't know if she wants to..."

The girl then told them, "Um...guys? I'm right in front of you. I can hear you guys."

"Oh sorry about that, Diane. I thought you won't hear that." Lailah told her so.

The girl named Diane then said, "I hear that you were considering me to join you guys in that Music Festival group. Who's in the team anyway?"

Lailah then list out the names.

"Let's see...we have me and my sister Lilith. Raven's in the group as well. Oh and Helena here is also apart of us."

I then added the list, "Emerald and Nis is also in the group."

Raven then added, "Zenith and Lala is also with us. In fact, I think Lala will be leading us."

"Lala, huh? Our Cardinal is in this group? Now that's intriguing..." Diane gave a menacing smile for some reason.

"What's with that smile, Diane?" Lailah also noticed it.

"Oh sorry about that. I got a bit excited after hearing that Lala's in our group."

"Our?" Raven pointed it out.

"Yes. I decided to join you guys!" Diane proudly announced her allegiance.

"Wow." Raven monotonously responded, "That was easy."

It probably was easy the moment we told her that our Cardinal, Lala was in our group. She certainly has an interest with Lala. But I don't think its the fascination of being with the Cardinal being the reason to that interest. I think it's something more different than what I imagined. Especially after seeing that weird smile of her just now. But I won't bother her for now.

"Oh, there's one more. He's the only dude in our group." Lailah mentioned.

I told Diane, "It's Cyclone White."

"Cyclone White? I heard he hung out with that blond bitch."

"Excuse me?" Lailah was offended.

"Sorry. I don't meant you. I was talking about that girl from the other class. Yumiko whatever her name was."

"Her?" Lailah then sighed, "She just like to bother White. White doesn't like her that much from what Zenith had told me."

"Zenith? Oh you mean that gunsmith, huh? Wait a minute..." Diane halted, "Isn't she the one that paired up with White? Damn, how many girls do White has anyway."

"I'm surprised you're the first person to actually mention that, Diane." Raven pointed out what she has been noticing all this time.

Diane then said, "But then again, our class doesn't really has a lot of dudes. 4/5 of our class is basically filled with girls. I guess it's a fair deal."

Well in any case, it looks like we finally completed the number of member that we need. I'm quite amazed at how fast we were able to gather ten people in a single day. I really hope that this doesn't just become a one off and we would eventually be friends or something alike. Little did I know that the seven brand new faces that White, Zenith and Lala had met would later on to become famous. A group filled with seven different ladies with different talent and personalities. The 7 Iron Maidens.

TO BE CONTINUED