Chapter 3.31 - Zenith - Silverbite Revealed

After realizing that the other two mercenaries had retreated and headed into the gold depository, we immediately made our way there and found out that their leader, Silverbite was also there. He was apparently collecting a bunch of golds. But the method that he used to keep the gold was different. His chaotic gauntlet, it absorbed all of the gold as it touches it. What kind of power does the gauntlet have to enable that kind of magic. I wondered that myself but I don't really know the full story of what is a Champion of Chaos.

So I asked White, "Hey, you told me that he is a Champion of Chaos. What exactly does it mean?"

"It's not necessarily means that they are an evil group. Nor they are a good group. Because either side will be completely obvious for these people. Most of what I've seen so far are all honest people who wanted to change the status quo." White answered.

Fitz then suddenly arrived together with Violet and said, "If I remember correctly, our first encounter against the Chaos Champions was both me and White's very own high school principal. He became who he was because of an impending doom that he wanted to prevent. But I'm not sure what happened then, perhaps only White and his fellow teammates, Stardust knows."

As I saw Fitz's arrival, I quickly went to her to stop her from moving, "You shouldn't really come here, Fitz. It's too dangerous."

Fitz shrugged it off and said, "I'm fine. Yumiko's friend here have healed me up. I can fight."

Violet then said, "She's capable to fight but she won't last long."

"That's all I need." said Fitz as she slowly made her way toward White and Yumiko.

Having said all that I asked White again, "What does Fitz mean by that White?"

White then explained to me, "It's a long story for now. But all I can say is that most of my encounters against these Chaos Champions...They were all originally good guys with good intention. But they were too hungry to achieve it and so they succumb to chaos. They aren't evil as they still have their original intention intact. But whatever their doing isn't also exactly the right way to go."

Then all of sudden, Silverbite interrupts, "That's where you are wrong about me, boy."

"What do you mean?" White begins to take caution.

"I'm not what you call a good guy. I was never a good guy. I wasn't even ready to grow up into a good guy to begin with."

Fitz then said to us, "So you're story were true. You told me the story about a family being killed by hunters. That family was actually yours and you intend to have revenge. I say you are good person. You wanted to honor your family."

"No!" Silverbite stomped and caused a mini tremor. "You won't understand what I'm talking about. It's exactly why people like you who preys on others that killed my family."

Fitz then suddenly went on a rant, "But we're only doing what's beneficial for us. It's an eat or be eaten world out here. We have to survive. We will do anything to get what we want. I don't know what really happened but now I can tell that your family might be killed because they have done something wrong. That's why the hunters came..."

"You won't get it. You are just filthy humans..." Silverbite mocked Fitz.

Fitz finally have had it enough as both her legs begins to charge up with visible air all around it. She launched herself away from her position by jumping and immediately headed straight towards Silverbite. Dean summoned two of his dogs to stop her flight but it was immediately eliminated as she sliced them down with two sharp wind blade that was projected from her arm.

Seth tries to hold the situation by creating a wall of blue fire but Fitz didn't stop her flight as she completely surrounded herself with a protective strong wind aura all around her. She was like a tornado heading straight toward her target as she continues to move forward.

Once she finally reached Silverbite, she began charging up a ball of wind energy. The wind inside the 'ball' was spinning all over inside. It was as if she was able to concentrate all of the wind inside that small ball in her palm. She used the ball to try and attack Silverbite with it but Silverbite was able to defend himself with only his chaotic gauntlet.

"Impressive. But it's futile." said Silverbite.

However, the ball was still spinning as Fitz told him, "I'm not just an ordinary wind user. I'm professional!"

The ball of concentrated wind begins to rapidly spins as particles of Fitz's sleeve begins to rip apart. It doesn't simply just went to her. The clothing being ripped off also affected Silverbite as his cloak begins to shred as well. Silverbite couldn't contain the ball of wind as his hand begins to slip and Fitz passed through that and smashed Silverbite's face that was covered by a mask. The result was a devastating blow that finally reveals the true form of our enemy.

At first I don't quite get why he said that we won't understand him. I don't even know why he would mock us by calling us humans filthy when he is one as well. But everything begins to add up as we finally found out that he wasn't even a human to begin with.

There was furs all over his body. Sharp claw and sharp teeth for self defense. He isn't an animal that stands on four feet. He's still capable of standing like a humanoid. Everything begins to add up as Silverbite finally looked up and begin howling to the sky.

Silverbite ain't no human. He ain't even a pig or a wolf. He is a werewolf.

TO BE CONTINUED