Chapter 4.30 - Zenith - Sweet Child O' Mine

I don't know how long has it been since I was forced into sleep mode by Crescendo. Wait, no. According to him, he was actually Lord Crescendo. I knew I should be alarmed about this. If only I knew something like this would happen. Had I've known this, I would have just stay away from him. Now that I got into this mess, I have to find a way to escape from this.

I looked around the room that was in and figured out that I could probably be inside some sort of dungeon. But that wasn't case as I would soon know where I was after I stood up and tried to look at the only window that was available for me.

"What in the..." I was not expecting what I just witnessed outside.

I could see some clouds in front of me and when I looked down I notice that I was on a hill near the campus. I could see the campus from here. I could even hear Yumiko's voice from here. She was singing a different song than the one I heard before. I'm not sure how many song does she have but I can tell that the one I currently heard was actually a cover of a famous song. I guess she also does cover.

Putting that aside, I found out that I was inside a tower. If I'm not mistaken, there was never a tower over this hill before...I wonder if this could just be one of Lord Crescendo's doing.

I sighed, "If only there's a way I can call for help..."

And as I sighed, I suddenly felt something weird from my skirt pocket. It was moving. I was a bit nervous whether to think that it could be something disgusting but apparently once I put my hand in my pocket, I end up founding a little fairy.

"Recordia?" I was very surprised to see her.

She just woke up from the looks of it.

"Good morning, Mama..."

"Mama?" I felt a bit weird after hearing what she just said to me. "I'm not your mama, Recordia. It's me, Zenith."

"Zenith? But you are my mama...Where is papa..." She was still dizzy from just recently waking up from the looks of it.

"Papa...?" I was very confused. "I am Zenith...you were with me last night. Don't you remember?"

Now that I mentioned about last night. I think I remember now why Recordia suddenly called me mama. She asked me if she could call me mama instead of my name. Apparently I was so busy at that time that I agreed to everything she just said to me last night. I don't know if I should regret that or not considering who she was referring to 'papa'.

In any case, I shake my head and told her, "Listen up, Recordia. mama's in trouble and she needs your help."

"What can Recordia do?" she asked.

I told her, "As you can see, mama is trapped inside this tower and she can't really escape. Mama was...kidnapped by a person named Lord Crescendo. Can you go and fly to...White and tell him where am I?"

"Lord Crescendo...Recordia thinks Recordia heard that name before..." Recordia then brushed it off and said, "But in any case! Recordia will do what mama asked. Recordia will find papa at once."

Recordia and fleeting small wing was glittering as she got out of the window and flew back to the campus. I didn't know I would end up becoming a parent this early. Having a sweet child of mine really does feel weird. But darn it, what the heck am I thinking. This will just imply that I'm with White except that I don't think I have that kind of feelings toward White...or am I? I'm not sure now...

As I was pondering about that, the door that was locked for me suddenly opened and a young adult appeared from there. He was wearing a fancy gentleman suit along with a cape. On his face, was a mask that wasn't full. A half mask, I assumed. It was apparently Lord Crescendo. He was pegging a cane on his left arm.

"So, you're finally wake." Lord Crescendo slowly walked around the room.

"Wait a minute...why do you look different than before. You're a lot older than what I saw you previously." I noticed a huge difference on him.

"Sharp eyes, you have." He complemented me and then said, "It was just a disguise spell that I learned from my comrades."

"Comrade? Who are you guys?" I wondered.

"I think you probably heard about one of us. And you probably had defeated a couple of them already."

I tried to guess, "Is it..."

He cuts me off and announced, "You are correct! I am a Champion of Chaos."

I knew what he was but apparently he was too proud that he wanted to announced it himself. After that I asked something else,

"You said comrade, right? How many of you guys are there?"

Surprisingly, Lord Crescendo gave me an answer, "If you really want to know...there's 10 of us. But if you're asking what are we doing, we all have different goals. And as for me, I'm trying to wake up The Hell Dragon."

"The Hell Dragon? What do you mean by that?"

Lord Crescendo explains, "You probably know that your friend, Cyclone White has a dragon inside of him right? Well, he's not The Hell Dragon of course. But, this is the same situation. I want to use The Hell Dragon's power so that I can finally accomplish what I've been asking for a long time."

"If White is not The Hell Dragon...then who?"

Lord Crescendo then revealed, "I thought I just praised you for being sharp. Apparently I'm wrong. The Hell Dragon is inside of you, Zenith Feathers!"

Lord Crescendo then muted me and used his cane to torture me by stabbing the cane to my stomach. That cane had some kind of spell on it. If I wasn't muted, anyone could probably tell that I was excruciatingly screaming in pain. It came to the point that the cane actually struck into my internal organs. I was bleeding hard. I could feel my internal organs squirming inside me as if they were about to blow up.

Lord Crescendo said something while I was 'screaming' in pain, "There's two way to unleash a dragon within. One is still unknown while the other one is simple. All I have to do is force the 'container' into a dangerous outcome to the point that it could potentially endanger the dragon within. This would force the dragon to take over the container's body...And that will be my moment..."

As he finished saying that, my eyes began to glow yellow and I feel like my eyes were changing. I think both of my iris was no longer human. I was feeling a whole different pain than what Lord Crescendo was doing at me. I don't know what to do. The only thing I was able to do besides 'screaming' was cry. I could only cry as I slowly crumbled myself into darkness.

I knew I also have a dragon inside of me but I never expected that I procured an Infinitum Crystal that was made from a dragon known as The Hell Dragon. As a lot of thing has escalated for the past few hours, what will happen to me after this? I hope White and the other make's it in time. I can't take this anymore...White...help me...

No, I really couldn't feel anything else. I think it was the end of me. If this was really the end for me then I regret not being able to tell him what I truly wanted feel. White...I...

TO BE CONTINUED