Chapter 3.33 - White - The Blood Moon Golden Boar

Just as I have expected, another beast would be summoned and awakened by another Chaos Champion. There seems to be a pattern where the Chaos Champion that I had encounter would definitely summon and awake a legendary beast. How many times are they going to keep doing this? What is their true purpose?

That questions will not be answered for the moment as the situation was getting out of hand for all of us. The Golden Boar was as big as a double story house. It's tusk were also made out of gold just as the rest of its body. Alone, the beast's thick body could prove to be a hard beast to be slain by us. Plus, with the addition of the effects of The Blood Moon, the boar was in a fit of rage. And according to Silverbite, The Blood Moon Golden Boar was able to control other animals that has been affected by The Blood Moon. To top it all off, Silverbite was able to tame the beast for himself to use and enact his revenge upon the human race.

As we were still in awe and cautious of the situation, Yumiko finally made her way to us as she was still partially hurt from her previous battle.

Yumiko then told me, "Another moon phenomenon, huh? Really brings back memories. Don't you think, White?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah and its not that a long time ago. You have a plan?"

"You know me." She gave me a sinister smile while still holding her pain and then said, "I always have a plan."

While Yumiko was telling me what I should know, Zenith was busily tending the wounds that Fitz had received from Silverbite. As Zenith was cleaning up Fitz's bloody face, Fitz finally came back to her sense as she softly spoke to Zenith.

"Zen...It's alright...I can still do this."

Zenith ignored her request as she replied, "No can do, Fitz. You've hurt yourself enough. You are lucky that you're still alive after that attack from that monster. Just stay down and be a good girl."

Fitz gently laughed and told her, "And I thought you would be the nicest girl I have ever met. For a girl of your size, you're not a pushover as far as I can see..."

"Of course I'm not a pushover. I have reborn myself. Now sit tight while I cover your face with bandages."

Fitz sighed and said, "Sure..."

Zenith continues to heal Fitz as best as she could while Yumiko finally finished explaining what needs to be done.

"You got all that?" asked Yumiko.

I responded, "Yeah. Buy some time so that you can use your Moon Catcher to speed up The Blood Moon."

"Now get going." She nodded.

I prepared myself as I march my way toward the beast. Yumiko then called for me and reminded to me something important.

"Don't get yourself killed. You still owe me a bunch."

I laughed and said, "I have no intention of that. I still want that book that you promised me."

Yumiko and I then went our separate ways. Yumiko made her way up to the roof of the Traders Guild while I have to face an unstoppable force.

Sitting on top of The Blood Moon Golden Boar was Silverbite who have tamed the beast for him to use. He finally notice me as I step foot in front of his tamed beast. Without any further introductions, the boar suddenly raised its front legs and tried to stomp on me. I was able to get away from the stomp as I quickly ran away from it. Before the dust was even settled, the boar continues to try to stomp on me. I had no choice but to run and dodge its attack. There wasn't a single opportunity for me to get close to Silverbite as the boar was able to maneuver itself quickly. One thing was confirmed, the boar isn't an ordinary boar with that speed of turning itself.

"It's useless, White. Just give it up so that my teacher can finally be relieved." Silverbite loudly told me so.

I replied to him by saying, "Your teacher? You mean, Nova. What does he want with me?"

"Beats me. I'm only listening to his order. You're just a separate mission I have. My main mission is to get my revenge."

"Yeah. I've heard that a thousand times already." I tried to use Blink but the distance that I could reach didn't came close to Silverbite at all.

"Hah. Nice try. I knew you would consider teleport next to me. Thankfully, your magic is limited."

To be honest, I would gladly release my limit by borrowing some powers from the dragon inside of me. But I decided not to do that because I still remember that we're not inside a battlefield. We're still in a city full of thousands of innocent lives. And I'm not saying that my power is destructive. I'm saying that I have to keep the damage minimum by not dragging this battle someplace else. Which was a hard thing to do.

I tried to cast some electrical magic that I have learned from an old friend but it doesn't look like the boar felt anything from that. It was futile for me to do anything about it. Then all of a sudden, an explosion began to erupt from one of the beast's back leg. It's leg begins to deteriorate as piles of golds falls down from it. Unfortunately, it was able to slowly put itself back together like time was in rewind or something.

"What was that explosion?" I wondered.

To which I received a respond from Zenith herself, "That was all me."

I looked at where she was and saw her standing next to Fitz who was still standing strong. Zenith was carrying something on her shoulder. From the looks of it, it looks like a long gun with a huge ammo coming out from it.

"What in the world are you carrying, Zenith?"

"This baby? This is my blunderbuss. It's like a mini cannon." She tilted her head and smiled as if to make her look cute while saying that.

But that's the least of my worries because there's a small petite girl carrying a large and dangerous firearm. Things began to escalate further as four powder kegs started to appear next to the boar's leg. The magic used to transport said kegs was like the magic used on those Dimensional Inventory. My guess would be that it was all Zenith's doing. Other than that, I may need to ask her later.

"If that's already too dangerous for you, White. Then look at this." She revealed a flintlock that looks different than Yumiko's. She shot her bullet at the powder kegs.

And just as she had said, more explosions begins to take its effect. It was able to destroy the boar's leg and it was no longer able to stand up or move at all. All four of the kegs exploded right where the leg was. The boar however was slowly healing itself. But for the moment, Silverbite was within reach.

Looking back at it, that silver haired petite girl ain't the same girl I used to know for sure. The last time I know her as was a sacrificial lamb who always sacrificed herself. This time, she's literally a trigger happy girl and I have no intention of bringing up to her bad side when the time comes...Either way, that was one heck of a support.

TO BE CONTINUED