Chapter 3.35 - Fitz - The Teacher & The Student

The battle against Silverbite has finally come to its closing act as The Golden Boar was slowly recuperating itself after the destructive explosion that just happened on behalf of both me and Zenith. Silverbite waited for White to stand up as they prepared for their final bout.

Silverbite then said, "So this is the power of The Eternals...No wonder Nova wanted us to capture you guys..."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" White was confused over what Silverbite has said.

He then replied, "And he doesn't even know what power he is holding..."

"Are you talking about The Dragon King that's inside my body?"

"Dragon King? What stories have you been told to lie to yourself?"

"Please! Explain!"

"I don't feel like telling you that, unfortunately."

White was disappointed and said, "...Then I...I just have to force you to say it."

"Make me." Silverbite smirked.

White used Blink to appear in front of Silverbite and then he used Pause to stop the time around him and Silverbite. From a distance, it's like both of them were frozen but it was only because of the limited distance that White could use on his ability. We couldn't tell what was he doing during the stopped time but once time resumes, bundles of slashes can be seen as it damages the skin of the Chaos Champion.

However, Silverbite doesn't feel any sort of pain from that as he quickly grabbed White's leg and threw him up and smashed him to the ground.

"White!" Zenith was getting worried. "We have to help him, Fitz."

I nodded to her and said, "Yes. This isn't a fight he can do alone. Give me some cover as I get close to them."

Zenith agreed to my plan as she brought out her flintlock and began shooting at Silverbite who was about to take another shot at hurting White. Silverbite was distracted by the bullets as he began to take on his defensive stance. In the meantime, with limited visibility thanks to the bundles of bandages on my face, I tried to close the distance between me and Silverbite's position. As I was doing that, Seth, Dean and the fully healed Roman has returned for another fight.

I didn't have much time to stop so I simply decided to create another ball of concentrated wind and began my plan as I shouted to Zenith.

"Zenith! Use a clone bullet on me now!"

Without hesitation, Zenith quickly loaded her gun and shot the bullet at me as my body begins to create another clone of me who was also creating the ball of concentrated wind.

I talked to my clone, "Let's combine this baby."

We both joined our focused magic and threw it at the oncoming roadblock that the three mercenaries had made. They were completely obliterated as they flies away to such a great distance. My clone then buzzes away as she began to disappear once her job was over. Once I was a few moments from Silverbite, I jumped with the help of a strong wind push and raised both of my hand into the air and began to absorb the air around us. The air slowly turned into a tornado as time went on. Once I was getting near to my enemy, I used the tornado to suck up Silverbite into it.

If you can't imagine it, it's like the tornado was some kind of rope and Silverbite was caught in it. I threw him around the area as he was being hit by a bunch of golds that was piling up from The Boar's healing factor. I finished it off the same way he did to White just a few minutes ago. After that, I hurried my way towards White to see if he was alright.

"White, you okay?"

"I should be asking that to you, Fitz." White jokingly said that as he saw my covered face.

I laughed and said, "Come on, get up." I helped him to get up as Silverbite stood back up once again.

Silverbite woke up as if he didn't receive any sorts of damage from what I did just now. Just how tough was that werewolf?

"I don't know much about werewolves..." White told me, "But I know that they are a creature from the wild..."

I then remembered, "Kinda reminds us of the time we looked for lost pets, right?"

White also reminisced of the past, "It's like that one time where we got close to that hound in the forest."

Then I had a suggestion, "Hey, I saw you learned a few new tricks from me just now. Perhaps we can recreate like we do last time when we capture that hound?"

"You mean that wind ball of yours? Does it have a name or something?"

I told him the name of the technique, "It's called a Spiraling Sphere. Understand the name and you will be able to create better ones like I do."

Silverbite was slowly approaching us but was immediately stopped as the red sky started to fade away into the normal colour of the night sky. It looks like Yumiko has done her job. Now it's up to us to end ours.

Together, White and I began creating our Spiraling Sphere as Silverbite was distracted by The Blood Moon disappearance. White's version looked wobbly while mine was more refined. I didn't mind it as we both ran toward Silverbite and pressed our Spiraling Sphere at Silverbite's body. The ferocious attack sent him flying across the room as we finally come to the end of the battle.

I breathed heavily as I said, "Your sphere could use some work..."

"I'll catch up to yours just like how I'm going to catch up to Rika's lightning."

We laughed at both of our remarks as we were suddenly surprised by the fact that Silverbite was still able to get back up after all of that. We have already ran out of options to fight him back but all of a sudden. We heard a gunshot coming straight from Zenith herself.

We figured it would be just to slow Silverbite down. But in a few seconds later, he stopped moving and immediately fell to the ground.

I looked back at Zenith and asked, "What did you do?"

"Since you two doesn't seem to know exactly what is a werewolf. I happen to know about them and also their weaknesses."

"Meaning?"

"Silver. I used Silver Bullets on him. A shot to the heart will stop him from moving."

White then disappointingly said, "Are you for real? We only need that?"

"Yeah." Zenith smiled.

White sighed and said, "I got a feeling that this was another case of that curse of mine..."

I wondered what he meant by that, "What do you mean, White?"

White puts both of his hand to his face and said, "My friend called it, Anti-climatic Finish. It always seems to happen around me all the time. I don't know why and I hate it."

White was in despair as he kneel down in disappointment while Zenith simply smiled and laughed at him. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. But with all of that being put behind, I guess it's finally over. Now we can tie up those guys and wait for the cops to arrive...

TO BE CONTINUED