Chapter 4.21 - Diane - Black Magic Woman

"Hey, girl...Maybe you should help your friend there..." Prince Medley suddenly approached me and asked, "Looks like their in deep trouble..."

I sighed and told him, "And here I thought I wouldn't be fighting anything at all for the whole week..."

For real, this was not what I entirely wanted. All I wanted to do was hang out with Lala. Do I have ulterior motives behind that? Well, I have to admit I do have some kind of wicked reason to wanting to hang out with our Cardinal but that besides the point I'm making.

While I was nagging with myself, Lilith was talking with the enemies.

"And who are you?"

The new person introduced themselves, "Since you have already know about my pal, Aqua Liquid then I guess I have to introduce as well."

He gently floats downward and softly hit the ground with his feet. He then threw Liquid a little bit further from him.

Lilith told him, "Was that necessary? I thought he's your friend?"

The new guy then said, "He is a failure for wasting his time over here. If it weren't for Cyclone Flash's betrayal, this would have been a quick mission."

"Cyclone Flash? How is this related to my friend, White over here?" pointed out Lilith.

He then replied, "Your friend, Cyclone White has 'stolen' something very crucial from us and we want it back."

White then finally said something, "You want it back? How is that going to work? I never heard of such thing before. There's no way you guys can take back what I got right now."

The new guy then said, "There is a invention that will allow us to extract your Infinitum abilities, Cyclone White. And after that, you will be useless. Just like the way you were before."

"An invention?" White wondered, "I never heard of such thing existed before. Is it that ancient?"

"No. It isn't ancient. Because I, Gaia Granite, is the inventor!"

Lilith then interrupted them, "From what I've heard, you two are trying to steal White's ability. I've never heard of such theories before but you guys seems serious about this and I can't let you guys do that."

"Why so?" asked Granite.

"Because Cyclone White, has potential for something great. And I can't let his potential cut short just like that." Lilith begins to release a dark smoky aura all around her body. "He is not your toy but mine and Yumiko."

"Excuse me?" White was confused by that last sentence.

Lilith uses her devil wings to fly her way toward Granite. She tried to stab him using her devil fork but Granite immediately blocked it by conjuring up a wall of thick earth that shielded him in the front. The fork was stuck into the earth wall as Lilith struggled to pull it back off. Suddenly, the wall imploded as a pillar of iron suddenly appear and it hit Lilith directly at her stomach. It made her kneeling down and writhing in pain from that iron blow. Liquid also returned from his defeat as he appeared right in front of the kneeling Lilith. He made a sinister smile at her as if he means to end her at once but then suddenly, a knight in golden ancient armor blocked Liquid's fist with their gilded golden spear.

 He made a sinister smile at her as if he means to end her at once but then suddenly, a knight in golden ancient armor blocked Liquid's fist with their gilded golden spear

"What the?" Liquid quickly jumped back to avoid any other mistake. "Who are you? A friend of White as well?"

Granite then laughed and said, "Even if there's more of you, we can still beat you guys easily."

Then suddenly from out of nowhere, a strong sandstorm suddenly appeared.

"What is going on now, Granite. Is this yours?" Liquid try to cover his eye from the sandstorm.

Granite replied, "I don't think so, buddy. It's got to be gold dude over here. I'll take him out at once."

Granite gave rise to a bunch of iron pillar all around him. As if he was imprisoning himself in a makeshift cell of his own. He then stomped the ground as the iron pillar was sent up to the air. Granite uses his earth manipulation ability to punch all of the iron pillar. The iron pillar was then sent flying their way toward the golden knight as it rain down upon the knight. The golden knight was crushed.

"See? No problem?" Granite was proud.

But the sandstorm was still there.

"I don't think you defeated him yet, Granite." commented Liquid.

"I'll just have to kill him myself then." He then summons a pair of gauntlet from his Dimensional Bag.

But as he was about to smash the crushed knight, the golden knight suddenly dissipates and turn into sand. Granite was confused until all of a sudden the sand all around him began to take form into a bunch of golden knights. All of the knights aimed their spears at his throat.

"You said we can bring in as many of us, right? Well then here you go." I finally make myself known to the enemy. "This is my army, This is the Empress Will."

The golden knights was actually my ability. I was able to summon and create an ancient knight from the past using only just sands that I could conjure myself with. I can summon as many as I want and create an army of my own. These ancient knight hailed from Ancient Kemet. A land far in the middle east of the world, where the sun is always the hottest and the only thing you could see from your horizon, are sands and more sands. It's a huge desert and I am now in control of one of the elite force of the ancient pharaohs ever known to history.

TO BE CONTINUED