Chapter 4.15 - Nis - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

I don't quite understand why were we doing on the rooftop of the academy class building. Particularly, there's nothing interesting over there. The rooftop was flat, you can probably do some kind of activity over here but there's nothing in particular that comes to my mind. Why would Princess Sonata wanted to go here. That was my first question.

Princess Sonata then said, "Please leave me alone..."

"Very well, Princess..." I bowed and went down to top floor.

When she told me that, she sounded more remorseful than she was desperate to me a few moments ago. I figured that she would be in a hurry or something but once she got up there, she was hesitating.

"I wonder what's her reason going up there." I said that as I stared at the Music Festival from the top floor railings.

I sighed and wondered about all of the fun things that I could be doing down there.

"Look at all of the people enjoying the event down there..."

"Excuse me." Suddenly a group of guy was asking me, "Do you happen to see a girl who is about the same age as you and wears a fancy dress?"

"Fancy dress? I think that's about a lot of people over here." I told them.

"She um...also has a this necklace that has a music note on it."

"A music note?" I think I remember someone with that kind of necklace.

The guy was probably talking about Princess Sonata. But before I was about to even say anything about it, my bright brain begins to realize something. I took a second look at the group of guys that was asking me and noticed that their outfits looked suspicious. They were wearing leather armor. I decided to waste some time in order to properly look at them thoroughly.

"Do you how does the music note look like?"

As the guy was explaining, I happen to notice something that makes me more suspicious. These guys has a concealed weapon hidden in their pockets. Now, why would that be...

"Hey, are you guys cosplaying or something?" I try to get an answer.

"Cosplaying? Well um...yes. We are. And we're looking for our cosplay friend."

Yeah. As if. These guys ages doesn't look like they would be friends with The Princess. I have a bad feeling about this. Lala had told us to make sure both The Princess and The Prince safe and it looks like I'll be in the front line in this.

"This is taking too long, just tell if you have seen her or not?" One of the suspicious guy snapped.

"What if I don't know?"

"You do know, we saw you with her a couple of minutes ago." Suddenly, a knife was at my throat.

It looked like I was at the end of my rope. But that's not exactly what I was experiencing.

I calmly told them, "You know, if you guys already know what's going on why don't you just go straight to the point and tell me what do you guys want with The Princess?"

The guy then moved his knife closer to me and said, "That's non of your business, girl. Surrender or we will do terrible things to you."

"You'll kill me?" I asked.

"Kill you?" He laughed together with his friends. "Oh we will do much more terrible things than that." He spoke in a very creepy voice.

Then I calmly said, "That sounds very sad...I thought you people would at least do more than torture me mentally."

A sound of a machine begins to rev up can be heard.

Then I told them, "Maybe I can...tEaCh YoU a LeSsOn AbOuT tOrTuRiNg!" in a crazy maniacal tone as I reveal a chainsaw from my backpack.

"Shit!" His knife was immediately thrown off by my chainsaw.

I spun my chainsaw all over and hitting nothing but air in the most frantic way possible. I laughed as it was no tomorrow.

"What the hell is wrong with this girl?" One of them was spooked, "She even sound like a chainsaw with that screeching laugh!"

"tHaNk YoU fOr ThE cOmPlEmEnT!" I swung my chainsaw aimlessly to one of them.

I ended up shredding his armor. I barely shred his skin. It was almost there! I hate myself for missing my target.

"Let's just kill her now before she cause any more problem."

They all then decided to surround me but then my eyes quickly turned heart shaped as I continued to maniacally laugh and scream. They were spooked by me. I was about to make my next move until suddenly.

"Nis! Duck!" A voice I'm familiar with was heard. I ducked in response to that.

Then suddenly, a murder of crows began to swallow up the floor as they blinded the men's vision. During the chaos, my hand was pulled by someone I can trust. We were able to run away from the altercations. After a few minutes have gone by, the men decided to run away from the crow and left the building as soon as possible.

"What the fuck was that?!" Emerald was very surprised. "Is she always like this, Raven?"

"That's just her Psycho's Path." explained Raven. "She becomes well...downright crazy."

I told Emerald, "i'M nOt OkAy!" Then all of a sudden, "But don't worry, I'm fine now. I promise. Thanks for worrying about me, Emerald" my manners returned to normal immediately.

Emerald then sighed and said, "Okay...that needs to get used to...I just don't how I'm going to...And here I thought I'm the crazy one here..." She sat down in disbelief.

"Where's The Princess, Nis?" Raven then asked me.

"She's at the rooftop."

"Come on." Raven dragged me to the rooftop.

They seemed to be in a hurry just like The Princess was. I wonder why...But at the same time, I'm also wondering about what's going on with The Prince. Is he alright?

TO BE CONTINUED