Chapter 4.7 - Zenith - Shoot To Thrill

It's the day of The Music Festival and as requested by Diane herself, White and I will be paired up to document a section of the Indie Area. Yeah, Diane was the one who ended up making the brilliant plant to pair up. It's not like I hate pairing up with White, I love it. But I can't help but feel that pairing up is only a way for Diane to get closer to Lala considering that she was the one who decided who's pairing with who...

-

"I have a solution for this problem!" Diane suddenly bounces from her chair.

"You know a way how to arrange this section problem? What is it then?" asked Lala.

Diane suggested, "Since there's like 5 different section in The Indie Area, how about we pair up for each section?"

"We have 10 members. That's a brilliant idea, Diane!" said Nis.

Lala then asked again, "So how are we going to pair this up? Do we do straw pulls?"

"How about like this..." Diane suggested, "I'll pair up with you while Helena with Lilith. Lailah with Raven, Nis with Emerald and White with Zenith?"

"What kind of pairing is that?" Emerald was not happy. "Aren't I supposed to be pairing with Helena?"

"Oh come on, Emerald. Don't be so clingy to her. Besides, this way we can get to know a classmates that we haven't met yet." explained Diane.

"Well what about those two lovebird then? That's not fair." Emerald was referring to me and White.

To which I quickly retaliated, "We're not lovebirds, Emmy!"

"Whatever you two are...you guys know each other already, this isn't fair."

"Alright settle down, Emerald. Diane has made her decision and we're going with this. I prefer it like this." expressed Lilith.

"Whatever..." scowled Emerald.

Emerald then noticed that Nis simply smiled and waved at her. Emerald quickly sighed and shakes her head in disbelief as she was about to face a person that was very opposite to her close friend, Helena."

"Why do you get to pair up with Lala then? I want to pair with her." said Lailah.

Diane then told her, "I'm the one who suggested it so I get to decide the pairing. Thank you very much."

Lala then told everyone, "Well in any case, I hope you guys do your job properly throughout the week. See you guys tonight."

-

And that's what happened a few hours ago. I still can help but notice that Diane pretty much used her advantage to be friends with Lala. I'm not saying that's wrong. But it came out like she was a jerk when she responded to Lailah.

"Hey are you alright?" White noticed that I was agitated.

I quickly forget about it and said, "It's nothing."

"You say nothing as if there's something though." He really knows me that well, huh?

But I told him, "It's alright, White. Maybe you're the one who should be agitated right now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Look." I pointed toward something.

It was the student stage. A student was performing something. The student had a lot of crowds clamoring to their performance.

"You got to be kidding me..." White sighed in disbelief.

"I thought you know about this?"

White scoffed, "She never said about it to me."

The student performing onstage was non other than Yumiko Ileana Pavlova. She was apparently an idol of some sorts. She could sing very well. She told me about this when I was making her new bullets. I guess she only tells this to her girl friends. Or she just doesn't tell anything to White because reasons...

"Interesting." I smiled.

"You think so?"

"No. I'm not talking about you, White. I'm talking about Yumiko's crowd. Their all boys. And yet here you are, despising her."

I thought I did a fair job at trying to tease around with White. But then out of nowhere, he shot me right on target.

"Well let's put this way..." He shyly scratches his head. "I already have you. I don't need anyone else to make me at ease."

Exactly that. He said all of that. How dare he drop a bomb all of a sudden. I wasn't prepared for that bomb at all. It quickly made me fidget all over the place.

"Are you alright?" White noticed I was fidgeting

"Are you alright?" White noticed I was fidgeting. "You look tired already. Is it because of the heat?"

"I...I think so." I was fumbling with my words.

"I'll get some ice cream. Hold on."

I tried my best to keep calm until he return from getting that ice cream. Five minutes later, he came back with two ice cream cones.

"Here you go, Zen." He handed me one of the ice cream cones.

As I was about to to lick it, more of Yumiko's fan arrived. One of them accidentally pushed me. Resulting with me dropping the ice cream cone. I was frustrated but it doesn't stop there as White then to get another shot in which it was a bullseye.

"...You can share mine, I guess..." He was hesitating but I don't care about that at that moment.

I'm only getting flustered because I can't stop thinking about getting an indirect kiss from White. Yes, I'm that stupid. Help me...I can't hold on to this stupid convenience that keeps on happening. I hate you White. I don't mean it of course...Help me...I feel like going back to my previous self. I don't mean it to offend White of course. Help me...Why am I like this... >_<"

TO BE CONTINUED