Chapter 4.33 - Lala - Welcome To The Black Parade

Aker, a dragon that came from the far east of the world, Kemet. It was known to be the representation of the world. It binds and chains its foes while allowing its allies to pass through their trial. That dragon resides within me now. Given the situation at hand, I think our current situation feels a lot similar to Aker's legend.

I don't really know what dragon Zenith was inheriting at the time. But one thing for sure, her double coloured dragon scale is not like any other dragons I've read in the books. So how I've come to end up meeting with Aker? It helped me when we were fighting that large Lost Spirit. In what form? I think it didn't really forced itself like what Zenith dragon was doing. I only borrowed a portion of its Infinitum. Overpowering myself than what I could normally do. And with Zenith now in a rage in her dragon form, I feel like I have to take matters into my own hand.

And so I 'asked' Aker to borrow his Infinitum once again. Surprisingly enough, a dragon like it would actually be delighted to share its Infinitum to a lowly being like us. Perhaps, Aker has a fond with human or Aker just wants to see how far I can go? Who knows? I'm not going to get that answer today.

And so, as I was allowed to borrow a small portion of Aker's power, both of my eyes began to glow in gold as it slowly turns my iris into a dragon-like iris. My entire body started to be covered with golden aura. The aura then shapes out dragon wings on my back. It made me look like a half human half dragon of sort. Except that the half dragon part was only an aura.

"Zenith..." I talked to her, "I have to restrain you. This is necessary."

I raised my right arm as I casually used sand elemental magic. I made the sand turn into a pair of hand. Zenith was still flying in the air. I have to take her down first before I can use my sand hand.

"Dymenshne! Ravage!"

Dymenshne appeared as commanded. However, Dymenshne look a lot different than it used to. It had a larger armor as well as an upgrade for its shield. But in any case, Dymenshne flew its way toward the flying dragon and bashed it with its own shield. Zenith had finally took notice of me. She probably doesn't even know that it was Dymenshne considering that it is a Spirit Guardian that refuse to be revealed.

Dragon Zenith shakes her head as she finally saw me standing down at the hills. She roared and fly toward me. As she was flying above me, she opens her mouth to unleash a scorching hot fire toward me. Dymenshne quickly got in front of me and shielded me. I also notice that Dymenshne was a lot quicker with Aker's Infinitum borrowed. I sent Dymenshne once again to try and hurt her without causing any major injury for her.

This time, Dymenshne was able to crash into the belly of the beast with its shield. It rocked the living heck out of Zenith as the crash was immensely strong for a dragon. Dragon Zenith roared once again but this time, she finally decided to stop flapping her wings and landed in front of me. As I was about to call in my sand hands, Dragon Zenith opens its mouth but Dymenshne was already in front of me. I expected that she would try to burn me once again, but I was wrong. She suddenly started to hurl out not fire but blizzard started coming out of her mouth.

"Blizzard?!" I was surprised. "I know she used to have her snow ability. But I thought that was already gone."

I tried to take a glance of the blizzard but then I noticed that the snow was a lot different than how a snow should look like.

"Wait...this isn't snow...It's...Ice?! Dymenshne!"

Unfortunately for me, I was too late to realize that Dymenshne was beginning to be frozen by Dragon Zenith's Ice Breath. It can no longer move as it was now stuck in place.

"Dymenshne! Return!" I decided to let Dymenshne rest and send it back to The Spirit Realm.

I knew coming into this battle would be ferocious for just a single human like me. There's no way I can defeat a dragon all on my own. But what I can do was hold it down until it gets tired.

"Zenith...Looks like you really are forcing me to go all out. You probably have seen it, but allow me to introduce to you my second unique ability...Grand Gaea."

Both of my sand hand was able to capture her. She tried to escape from the grasp but then I unleashed Grand Gaea. The ground shakes for a moment until large wild vine started to grow from the ground. It quickly wraps the black and white dragon into place. Then afterwards, the ground beneath the dragon began to wither into quicksand. After that, the trees all over the place began to grow out its branches. The branches reaches far toward the dragon. The dragon was in complete restrain with the makeshift cell I made.

As the name implies, Grand Gaea allows me to control most things that belongs to nature. My only limit is when the location was bad for me. Like the sea for example. Hence why I couldn't go all out against Sam Maximus back then on our trip to Nihon.

"I think this is enough to restrain a dragon..."

Dragon Zenith continues to roar as I took a glance at White who was still busy fighting against Lord Crescendo. He looks damaged from all that fighting. With Zenith still in her dragon mode, I wasn't able to help out White as I need to focus my energy on a specific target. That was until Aker spoke to me through telepathy.

"Let me restrain her..."

I didn't have to think much as I definitely trust Aker on this. Aker simply asked me to directly touch her and Aker will handle the rest. I did what was asked and approached and touched the raging dragon. Then, golden light begins to flash all over the place. It even blinded me. But once the flash was gone, the black and white dragon was no more. All I see was a short silver haired little girl trapped in a vine.

She yawned and noticed me, "Lala...? Where is White?"

I released her from the trap and told her, "Get up, gunsmith. We got another half dragon to save."

TO BE CONTINUED