2

♥️

"I changed my mind." He says to her, but I feel like he directed that towards me. I feel the need to mention Ian, I mean it's not okay for him to be gawking at me.

"It's at my boyfriend's house. You're more than welcome to come!" I say sheepishly taking my eyes away from his smoldering gaze.

"Sounds like fun." He says in a deeper voice than before as he puts on a pair of black boots that are sitting on the floor at the edge of the couch.

Ashley peers around the kitchen and stares at her brother.

"I thought you said you didn't want to go to a frat party?" She questions.

"I just don't care for the entitled guys that are in a frat." He says as he looks from Ashley to me. "Do you want me to come or not?" He asks flatly.

"Yes! Of course, just change or something." She waves her hands at him. He laughs at her and stands up gesturing towards the door.

"I'm good." He says grabbing his keys from the coffee table. Which to be honest he is. With his crisp white t-shirt and black jeans with matching black boots. He looks heavenly. Oh my God, What is wrong with me? I shake my head as I follow behind them.

"I'm driving." He tells Ash and she nods. We pile into the leather seats of his glossy black car and I take in that I instinctively jumped in the front without even thinking, Ashley may have wanted to sit with her brother. I think about saying something but when I look over at Aiden, he's giving me a brilliant smile as he rests his hand across the back of the seat.

Ashley stays quiet as she fiddles with her phone, I guess she didn't give it a second thought. The engine roars to life as he turns the key in the ignition, and it sounds so good.

We make the short three-minute drive towards the frat house and my tiny hope that the party would be small is gone as I see the front yard riddled with drunk people celebrating summer break. I nervously reach for the door as we come to a stop.

I see heads turn in our direction as he shuts the engine off making it momentarily quiet. A few girls start whispering to each other as they take in Aiden getting out of the car. I don't blame them; he is something wonderful to look at. I take one last glance before shaking the thoughts from my head, I never look at other guys this way.

Once I step out, I hear the loud music coming from inside. I walk through the already open doors with Aiden and Ashley close behind.

"Hey, Emma!" I hear from towards the living room. I turn around to see some friends of his sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Becca!" I say with excitement. She has always been so sweet when I visit. She sits with her legs propped against her boyfriend Alec; he's playing with her bright red hair. She always reminds me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

"Long time no see." Becca says as she sticks her bottom lip out. I would have come here while Ian was gone but this isn't really my scene, and these are more his friends.

"I know, I just didn't want to intrude." I shrug and she laughs at my formality.

"Where's Ian at anyway?" I ask and she gestures towards the stairs.

Someone hands me a drink and I quickly gulp it down. I have all the time in the world to go upstairs I just need a few more minutes to relax. I sit and chat for a while as I drink three more cups of whatever mystery drink people keep handing me, it tastes like vodka and it's strong so my nerves begin to settle. I see Aiden sneaking glances my way from where he and Ashley decided to stand by the wall to my right.