39

♥️

As he carries me, my legs straddling him I can feel how hard he is under me. I look into his eyes and there isn't an ounce of romantic or sweet behind the emerald, just a longing dangerous lust swirling behind his orbs, turning them a deep jade.

He grips my waist in his large hands and growls as he flings me onto the soft bedding. I watch as he stands at the foot of the bed, towering over the California King as he rips his clothes off. I admire his physique.

His tan skin, the black ink that adorns his perfect muscles as he stares me down. He brings his bottom lip in between his teeth. He grabs his hardened length in his hands. Pumping it as his eyes rake hungrily over my body.

The robe has already slipped off and is lying underneath my body, the only thing that remains are my panties. Not for long though as a sinister smirk takes over his face. Aiden slowly crawls on top of me opening my legs on the way, the muscles in his arms moving and turning as he yanks my panties off and throws them across the room.

Not gently, he takes both of my hands and pins them above me.

"Emilia." His whispers against my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

Through ragged breaths, I moan, "No one calls me that."

I feel him smile against my chest as he releases my hands and begins to move down my body. His head lifts and I look down at his perfect face. "That's exactly why I like it."

He continues to place wet kisses on my body, teasing me with his tongue as he grazes around my belly button until he reaches my aching flower. His warm tongue trails teasingly around it, everywhere but where I want it to go.

I involuntarily buck my hips into him and he growls. When he takes his head away for a moment I whimper from the loss of contact. "Don't..." I moan as I can't finish the sentence.

I see him tilt his head to the side, "Don't what Princess?" His voice is heavy and thick as he stares into my eyes.

"Don't stop, Aiden." He smirks before returning to me. His tongue expertly circling every inch of me. I can feel the pressure building as he slides one finger inside of me. His other hand gently squeezing my breast. I want to tell him to grab me harder but I'm too out of breath.

I try to keep my legs open but they begin to squeeze shut. His hands clamp on both of them as he opens them wider, holding me in place as he devours me.

Every moan, every whimper, every time his name escapes my lips in a gasp for breath makes him pull my legs open harder as if he can't bear the thought of them closing before he gets his turn.

The way he is dominating me, making me unable to move away from him pushes me to the most perfect climax. I grip his hair tight in my hands and hear a moan come from his lips as he climbs back on top of me.

His throbbing length is sitting against my opening, sliding around from how wet he made me. A smirk takes over his face. "You're soaking fucking wet." He bites his lip before kissing my cheek.

I'm flushed and out of breath. "Oh, Emilia... the things I dream about doing to you." Hr growls.

"Do whatever you want," I say in a small voice.

He laughs once deeply before grabbing a fistful of my hair and lightly pulling it. "Be careful what you wish for." I reply with a lazy smile, feeling too good to muster up a better one.

I can tell he's pondering it but he finally shakes his head, "I don't want to overwhelm you. Not tonight." His breath is hot as he brings his lips to mine, I don't fight for dominance with him. I let him take the wheel, that's how we both prefer it.

I love collapsing into him and letting him take control of my body. "I'm so glad I have you back here. I may never let you leave this bed again." His voice is husky as he begins to lightly bite my collarbone and neck. My mouth opens and a soft moan escapes.

He leans up and devours my body with his eyes. He looks like he's thinking. "I want to fuck you this way." He decides as he grips both my breast in his large hands and squeezes them before bringing both his hands up and to my throat. Whenever his hands are on my throat it turns me on so much but I'm too scared to tell him that. I'm too shy, maybe soon?

He may know I like it though because he squeezes gently making my eyes roll in the back of my head. "That way I can see your face as I take you." He says as he slides inside of me, filling me.

His cock feels like it's in my stomach as he thrust into me, his face looks full of anger and perfect as he claims my body. "I fucking love this." He groans as he thrust into me, "The way you look at me when I take you... when I claim you." He brings his hand to the back of my neck. Holding me in place so he can see my face and the way he's making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"It's like you fucking worship me." He growls as his eyes go wild. I bite my lip and nod which makes him bury himself deep inside of me, his eyes never leaving mine as he goes deeper than I've ever felt him go.

I moan his name as I climax, feeling like I'm floating on the soft bedding. "That's right baby. Say my name. Fucking scream it, so everyone will know who owns you." He growls as he pounds his length into me.

I obey, I have no other choice. His name comes from my lips over and over without even having to think of it until we are both laying in a heap on the bed. Sweaty and tangled and perfect.

♥️

Tell me your favorite Netlix show

Follow me or I'll run away.