22

♥️

I obey his request and bend over the table. I'm still only in his shirt with no panties on underneath so it gives him easy access.

His hands are tight around my waist when he arrives behind me. I feel him grinding against me slowly so I back up into him, letting him know how much I want him in me. The quick sound of a zipper flying down and a wrapper being ripped open is all I hear before he rams into me from behind. I let out a moan and he uses one hand to grip my hair as he pumps in and out of me at a steady, rhythmic pace.

"You fucking love this don't you." He growls and I try to nod my head but his grip on my hair is too tight, causing the pleasure to override my senses to the point where I can't speak. "Yeah, of course, you... you're such a good girl for me. Fuck." His words make me unravel.

"You're mine." He pounds further inside of me, twenty euphoric and unexplainable minutes later he finishes, Aiden grabs my waist and flips me on the table, so I'm sitting and he's standing in between my legs. He tosses the spent condom into the trashcan nearby, then he turns his attention back to me, grabbing my face in both of his warm hands and planting a soft kiss on my lips before putting his forehead against mine while we both steady our breathing.

"What are you doing to me?" He asks in my hair. "I'm not doing anything." I giggle and look down at him, he's thrown on a pair of gray drawstring pants that were on the table and I stare at him in awe. The way his tan skin looks against the black ink that adorns his perfect body. The way his messy black hair has fallen over his emerald eyes makes me melt, and the way his half-smile causes my stomach to flutter makes me wonder if I'm not falling head over heels for this man.

I need to make the moment less serious so I reach my hands up and tickle him. He jerks and looks at me in surprise before he attacks me himself, "Oh, you messed up now angel." He throws me over his shoulder, his hands on my waist as he tickles me causing me to laugh obnoxiously but I don't care I love seeing this playful side to Aiden. He's normally so serious and I have a feeling he hardly ever loosens up.

He throws me on the couch before climbing on top of me and tickling me until I scream from laughter, finally, I let out an extremely embarrassing snort which causes Aiden to double over in laughter. "You sounded like a little pig." He laughs and I blush. "Shut up," I say, but I don't want him too. I don't want this moment to end, but alas... good things always come to an end. I should have known better and I should have tried to stay in that moment a little longer before disaster struck.

I should have ran.

But I didn't.
♥️

Hey guys!! How's your summer!?