16

Aiden.

After a million handshakes and talks of business investments I'm beginning to wonder how long this 'meeting' will last, normally meetings take place in an office but here I am, a city away from Emma in an overly lavish home. I didn't want to come here and deal with the pointless conversation and the sleazy women the men throw around to help them with these high profile investment deals but it is a big account.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I read the text displayed on the screen. Why did the girls refuse my driver? The thought of Emma being out at night in the city without any protection pisses me off. I step onto the balcony and call the restaurant, checking that they made it to their reservation.

I calm when I hear that they're there, I wonder what Emma bought today. I hope she didn't refuse my offer to pay, I know from Ashley telling me that she and her mom get by on the little money from her mom's florist shop and the thought of her doing without makes me upset.

I hope she liked her bra and panties set I got for her, I found them online this morning and sent it to my Shopper to have it fetched for her. Imagining her wearing what I bought her makes my dick get hard, she's so fucking sexy and innocent... what I want to do to her drives me fucking wild but I need to be patient for her.

I pinch the bridge of my nose remembering that my guard called me earlier to tell me a woman was trying to find me in the lobby of my building... I don't even know which one showed up at my apartment but my guard threw her out.

I just moved there so how does anyone know where it is? While I was in college I did a lot of business in Portland... now I'm dealing with the backlash of crazy women from my late nights in the city. None of that matters anymore because I have Emma, of course.

A text goes through breaking me from my mind wandering and as soon as I read it I'm to my feet. "Mr. Scott, your sister just arrived at the club. Would you like me to seat her and her friend in VIP?" absolutely fucking not. She was supposed to take Emma to get a new outfit and to dinner, not to a fucking club. I don't respond as I slide the phone back in my pocket and head for the door. I wonder if Ashley knows?

"Mr. Scott! The night just got started. Where are you heading off too?" A woman in a short glittered dress walks over to me quickly.

"Someone is in trouble," I say absentmindedly as I pull my keys from my pocket.

"Oh, I'm sorry anything I can do to help?" She brings her hand to my suit jacket, skimming her fingers along the fabric. I grab her wrist and move her disgusting hands away from me.

"No.. no not in trouble as in harmed. But she better pray that I calm down by the time I get to her." I push past her confused face as I shake a few hands and thank them for having me, trying to hide my anger as I get into my car and haul ass to the club... the club that I own.

♠️

What's your favorite chapter so far?