62

♥️

It's my third day of work with Aiden, but by the way that he looks at me whenever he passes my door I can tell it won't be long before he drags me into his office for a little fun.

I'm situated a few offices down from him, I thought I would be in the open area near the reception desk. But on my first day he showed me this office. The view is beautiful, the landscape of the city skyline dominates the view of the window. He had a decorator come in to make it more feminine. The entire room has a modern feel to it. White and clean but with burst of color throughout.

My job consists of managing Aiden's money and personal accounts, he says he doesn't trust anyone else with it and he's been handling everything on his own since Ricky started running the club.
I went shopping yesterday and got a few new outfits, Aiden's driver was with me as well as Howard. I attempted to slip and pay for my things on my own but when Howard saw me he took my wallet with a laugh and grabbed Aiden's black card that he had slipped inside of it, despite my protest.

Today, I decided on wearing a new navy blue dress, it's short but still business casual. I'm somehow managing to not break my neck in a pair of tall black heels. Their aren't too many people in the office, mostly everyone keeps to themselves while they're busy getting their work done.

I'm not alone though, my shadow follows me everywhere. Howard. I really enjoy having him around, he may be quiet but he's respectful and I feel as though he cares about me. Even as I sit in my desk, whenever I walk out to use the copy machine I can see his salt and pepper hair peeking around the corner checking in.

Around lunch my phone rings. It's Aiden. "Emilia speaking, How may I help you?" I laugh.

"My office. Now." Aiden says, his tone firm.

I smooth my dress out and pull my fingers through my hair before I walk in his office. He looks so sexy sitting behind his large desk. So... powerful.

I step in, blushing. "Am I in trouble?" I tilt my head and let out a small laugh.

A half smile creeps up his face, "Door." He states and I close it behind me, he raises his eyebrow and I turn the lock. He beckons me with his fingers to sit in his lap. I obey and straddle him, my dress riding up in the process.

He looks me up and down before placing his hands firmly on my waist. "I like the new dress I bought you." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"I don't like you buying me things, it makes me feel guilty." I tell him for the hundredth time since I met him.

He rolls his head back in laughter. "You see my accounts, you know how much money I have." He says and it's my turn to laugh. "Exactly Aiden, it's your money. You work so hard for it. Once I get my paycheck you're not paying for anything anymore." I tell him and mean it.

He brushes me off "Nonsense, I love." He rubs his long hand down my arm gently "Seeing you in things that my money paid for." He places a kiss on top of my breasts that are peeking out from the dress. "It turns me on." He shrugs and I bite my lip.

He laughs "But I am going to fire any men that work here so they don't stare at you."

I look at him with narrowed eyes, I can't tell if he's joking. "I hope you're playing because I'll just quit." I smile at him.

He holds his hands up "Okay, okay. I'm playing. But don't you think this is a little short when you're around other guys all day?" He tugs on the fabric.

I pout "You hate it?" I say with a sad tone.

A half-smile curves up his lips. "Actually, it's my favorite that you own. I've been imagining how it would look on the floor since I saw you in it this morning." He begins to kiss my collarbone.

My nerves get the better of me "I have to get back," I say, a little nervous someone may hear or something. But he looks so good, and I've been wanting him all day.

"Shh. I'm your boss. You do what I say, right Ms. Banks?" His voice is gruff.

"There are people here." I lower my voice but he grips my waist and grinds me against him. Shit.

"Do as I say." He demands, his eyes twinkling. I gulp as he grabs my hair and pulls me to the floor in front of him.

"I want your mouth around me, it's all I could think about all day." I sit on my knees under his desk. He unzips his pants and I begin to suck his already erect cock as he relaxes in his chair.

He grips my hair, his hand guiding my movements. I've relaxed, until a knock sounds on the door, He stiffens. "Busy." He states and I continue sucking him.

The door opens, I lift my head slightly. I locked it, didn't I? Aiden's fingers are dug into my hair. He's short of breath, "Ricky? What the fuck man I said I'm busy."

I hear Ricky's shoes tapping against the floor as he walks up to the desk "I know, I know but I needed your advice." Ricky's tone is pleading and I can tell he isn't going to leave anytime soon.

With the fear gone of it being another co worker, I decide to have a little fun. It's just Ricky and he'll never know. It's not often you see Aiden squirm. I take in as much as I can of his cock into my mouth without gagging and begin to suck hard, my tongue trailing around his shaft. He lets out a small moan as he grips my hair tighter.

"Go. Ricky." Aiden growls,

"I wanted to take Ashley out, I want to go somewhere nice but I can't think of anything. Please man." Ricky begs him, I continue sucking.

Panting Aiden leans against his chair relaxing. "Em is sucking me off under the desk right now." I stop, Ricky gasps and then burst into laughter, I look up at Aiden and see an uneven smile. Fuck, he wins.

"That's my cue." I hear the door close and swat Aiden's leg.

"Why did you tell him?" I lightly scold him and he laughs before grabbing my hair and returning my mouth to him.

As he guides me forcefully down his length he growls, "I knew what you were doing." He moans, I moan. I love when he takes control, and he always takes control.

"Trying to catch me off guard. I think you forget who's in charge here." He shoves me down and I feel him deep in my throat as he unloads.

♥️

See y'all Friday!

Four Chapters left!!