8

♥️

"Wait," I say as I approach him by the couch.

"What? You said it yourself, I don't own you. So, go to bed." His tone in serious as he gestures to the hallway, telling me what to do again.

"Fine." I say as I turn on my heels and hesitantly head for my room. I don't know why he is being like this.

I close my door and strip my dress off so I'm only in my underwear and I throw on a big t-shirt before heading to bed. I doze off into a light drunken sleep until I hear my door creak and my comforter move off of me. A warm body snuggles up to me and I look back to see Aiden's face smiling at me.

"Thought you didn't want to be around me," I say with a sleepy voice.

"Don't push it." He says as he laughs into my neck. The warm breath makes my body tingle and mixed with alcohol makes me want him closer to me. He has his large arm wrapped around me and his body heat is making me begin to sweat. The sexual tension between us is rising, at least it is to me and I want him.

I begin to slowly grind against him like I did at the club and he grabs my waist firmly as he gently begins to rock back and forth, hardening against me. My breathing quickens and I turn towards him.

His black hair is messy and he's wearing only grey sweatpants. I'm thankful for the moon because it's casting a white glow around us through my window, allowing me to take in a subtle image of Aiden's perfectly toned body. Ink covering both of his massive arms and part of his chest. In a swift motion, he grabs my hips and puts himself on top of me. I gulp as I take in his intimidating size from this view. His eyes look wild as he brings his face to mine.

Our lips crash together, and I put my hand through his thick hair. His mouth expertly navigating mine as we kiss. First kisses are normally off and awkward but the way I fit perfectly into Aiden's massive frame makes me feel protected and comfortable. He begins to rock against me again and I feel his hardness grazing the inside of my thigh. I let out a moan as he pushes it harder against me.

I reach to pull his sweatpants down but when I grab the lining of them, he instantly lifts himself off of me. My chest sinks.

"You don't want me?" I ask through my ragged breath, embarrassed by myself and how easy I must seem to him.

He lays back down beside me and grabs my face in his large hand. "No, that's the problem. I want you too much. I want to rip your panties down and fuck you until you scream my name." He whispers and I shiver at his dirty words. I know I need to think about my virginity, but I truly don't care at this point, hell I was about to give it to Ian. I would much rather lose it to Aiden, I want him.

"That what's the problem?" I ask. "Is it because you think I'm throwing myself at you? I'm not normally like this." I nervously mutter under my breath and he gives me a worried expression.

"Okay... I know you're not normally like this, you're a virgin and shy at that, which means you want me a lot. Which in turn, makes me want to fuck you more than I have ever wanted anyone." He speaks in a serious tone but a sly smile across his face as he continues. "You're... I'm not going to take..." He says but I cut him off, I know what he's about to say.

"I'm capable of making that choice," I state so he understands I want him.

"You're drunk." He says and I see the internal battle between his eyes.

"No... I'm sober now." I lie. I'm not completely drunk but I do feel a strong buzz.

"Let's just go to bed," he says, and I am certain now he doesn't want me, why would he? I don't know what to even do to him. I have experience with everything but sex, but still.

"Why didn't you just take some girl from the club home since you don't want to do anything with someone inexperienced." I huff and begin to turn my body away from him, but his firm grip stops me.

He laughs and it makes me even madder, I struggle beneath his grip as his eyes burn into mine. "Why would I want any of those sluts from the club?" He scoffs. "Emma, look at you. You're fucking gorgeous, I can't control myself around you. I need you to be sober when I do anything to you, I will not do it when your drunk." He says in a serious tone, ending the conversation. I gulp and nod.

He pulls me close to him and I nudge my head against his chest. It takes me a long time to wind down and fall asleep as he plays with my hair.

(The next morning)

I look over and see Aiden sleeping peacefully, his hard edges are softened and he looks less intimidating. I wonder how he will act when he wakes up, he didn't drink so he obviously said what he wanted to with a clear mind last night. Still, I can't imagine why he is so interested. I know I'm pretty and I'm nice but he seems like the type of guy who needs a girl who is more certain about her career path, not an inspiring Chef who enjoys baking way too much.

Baking! My solitude, maybe I'll make some homemade pastries for everyone to eat for breakfast. I throw on a pair of shorts and head to the kitchen to get started.

I pull out all of my ingredients: Eggs, sugar, vanilla and everything else I need to make Raspberry cheese danishes. I tie my hair in a messy bun with the elastic from my wrist, I work quietly in our small home so I don't wake either of them up. I hope Aiden gets up soon so Ashley doesn't get upset about him sleeping in my room, I need to remind myself that she already told me she doesn't mind. It's still weird though.

I twirl around the kitchen while I take the raspberry filling off of the stove to cool. Headphones in and lost in thought, I stiffen when one gets pulled out from my left ear. I bring my hand up and pull the other one out as I turn around and see Aiden. His hair is messy and he still is only in his gray sweatpants, they hang on his hips perfectly and a defined V draws my attention down his inked stomach. I gulp.

"You are fulfilling my every fantasy." He says as he closes the small distance between us.

"What? Making breakfast with messy hair?" I laugh and he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up on the cold counter top.

"No, my fantasy of a woman in a kitchen dancing and making me food. The fact that you're drop dead fucking sexy after you wake up only makes it harder for me to not take you over the counter here." He grips my thighs and I hear him tap a solitary finger on the marble countertop to emphasis where exactly he would "take me". I let out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding, my breath is ragged and shaky.

♥️