14

♥️

The warm water cascades over my body as Aiden rubs a soapy loofah in circular motions on my back. I feel different, I can't quite put my finger on it but the moment we shared has changed me, I feel happy.

I turn to give him a kiss, he looks down at me through his long lashes, his hair is wet and tousled, I feel the same familiar burn building low in my body as I look at him. I know I couldn't handle anymore tonight so I kiss him once more before grabbing one of the white towels that are neatly folded on a marble shelf next to the glass doors.

While in the room i dry my hair and see Aiden's shirt laid out on the bed, i lift it to my face and breath in his delcious scent, he wore this today. I slip it over my head laughing at how long it is on me, I wish i had panties but this is better than nothing.

I lay down on the bed and see he has set my phone on the nightstand and my dress is over the chair in the corner of the room. He had led me to the bathroom earlier and walked out for a moment while the water warmed, i wondered what he was doing but I'm assuming it was grabbing my stuff.

I reach over to grab it but Aiden walks in, the plush white towel hanging dangerously low on his waist as he saunters to the bed and jumps on his back next to me snatching the phone from my hands.

"Now to deal with this problem." He says as he gently swats away my grabbing hands to get my phone back. "She can't talk right now, her mouth is occupied." I see him smirk as he writes this and after another attempt at grabbing it I bury my face in the pillow from the embarrasment I feel.

I sigh loudly as he pulls my face from the silk cool pillow, bringing me back to reality. "Why would you say that!" I silently scream at him, afraid that someone will hear me in his empty penthouse, minus the security guard I noticed at the front door of the apartment, on guard with his back faced to me as he watched the door intently.

His eyes darken as he looks at me. "Why do you care what I say to this fucking idiot?" He questions and I don't care, I really don't but it's just.... "It's embarrassing."

"Me in your mouth is embarrassing?" he says as he sits up, his towel having fallen at this point, exposing him. His tan skin against the black silk of his sheets hypnotizes me for a moment as i stare in awe. I shake my head. "Words, Em." He says, his voice deep and gruff.

I don't know how to answer this question, I'm not used to anyone talking to me like this. I know my cheeks are blood red. "No." I simply say.

He trails his long fingers down my thigh, "Do you like the way i touch you?" He asks "Ye... Yes." I stutter out as he lightly chuckles, his laugh is deep and slow. "I love that I make you nervous, it's so fucking cute." he trails kisses down my neck.

"You're mine right?" He asks as he begins to grip my thigh, in a possessive manner. "Yes." I quickly answer.

"Okay, so why do you care how i speak to boys that are trying to take what's rightfully mine?"

I shrug and begin to pull at the threads on the towel that's splayed out on the silk.

He lifts my chin "Do I need to repeat myself?"

I shake my head. "No..." I blush, looking away from him. "I just don't like being mean to people," I admit. He pulls my face back to look at him. "I know princess, that's why I'm handling it for you. No one will bother you anymore, I'll fuck up anyone who even looks at you with bad intentions. This boy..." He gestures at my phone as he emphasized the last word "he's nothing, I'll handle him." He lays down beside me and beckons me to come to him. "Are you umm... sleeping naked?" I ask as I look away from him, once again.

"Yes," he says as he pulls me flush against him, he flings the towel on the floor and I sink into his warm skin. My shirt rides up a bit and when I try to fix it he grabs my wrist and brings it back in place in front of me. "I already left my shirt on the bed for you, don't make me take it away." He laughs but I can tell there's truth behind his deep tone.

Between Aiden's arms wrapped around me and the luxurious bedding, I fall into a relaxing sleep quickly.

I wake to the sound of a voice, a female voice that's booming through the apartment.

♥️