32

Aiden.

I love the way she looks with me in her mouth, it's so fucking sexy watching her suck me off. At the same time, she looks so fucking cute as she tries to take all of me in.

The way her delicious pink lips are becoming swollen from the force of my cock thrusting in and out of mouth and her sucking me off, it makes me almost come undone. She's never looked better than with her plump lips wrapped around my cock.

Before she makes me cum, I ram my cock into her warm mouth once more before letting her breathe for a moment. I move my hands from her hair to rest it on her neck, under my hand sits the necklace I got her. I pull her up. The way her eyes are glossed over, and her mouth is sloppy with a mixture of my pre-cum and her spit makes my dick throb.

"You like your gift?" I ask her, her cheeks are flushed, and I can see how hard she's breathing. "You'll always wear it?" I ask, but it's really a demand.

"Of course." She gets on her tip toes and brings her mouth to mine, I hold her up to help her reach my lips.

I lay her back down on the floor, the bed will creak too much. She arches her back, inviting me to take her panties off so I slip them down and begin to gently rub her clit. I graze my hand over her perfect tits until she moans and then I tightly cup my hand over her mouth, so we don't wake her mom up.

I was worried with Em's gagging sounds that it would, but it was to fucking hot at the time to worry about. I admire the way she looks with my hand over her mouth. Her soft angelic face looks so fucking good underneath my tattooed hand, it's so large I can only see her eyes as my hand covers practically her whole face. I can tell she likes it; her eyes roll to the back of her head as I insert one finger inside of her. So fucking tight.

I climb in between her perfect thighs and replace my finger with my hard-throbbing cock, it's still wet from her spit and the second I slide into her my entire body relaxes. This is home.

I never want to stop looking at her from here, her body trapped underneath me. I have complete control and it's just how I like it. Me taking her. The way her hair is twisted and laid out on her floor is almost haunting in a way, but beautiful. My cock pleasuring her to the point that her eyes roll in the back of her head shows just why she will never leave me again.

My frame is massive compared to her, I know she says she's 'bigger' or whatever but fuck, she's just perfect. I want to grab ahold of her hips and squeeze them to help me ram into her tight pussy better, but as much as I want to hear her sweet sounds I need to keep a hand over her mouth while I fuck her.

After making my girl cum multiple times I pull out of her. I look her in the eyes as I stroke my cock with one hand and lightly put my other hand on her throat with the other. She smiles when I squeeze lightly and I am so fucking honored that this sweet girl is a freak for me. I release myself onto the hardwood flooring beside her body.

It was a hard decision, her face or the floor but I know she likes punishments; I know this girl is a freak for me. "Clean it." I whisper into her ear in a demanding tone and I feel her body shiver at the heat from my breath. She bites her lip before leaning over and grabbing a towel from the laundry basket. She wipes my cum off her floor like a good girl and I see her blushing underneath the sliver of moonlight that I'm so thankful for, it lets me see her even in the dark.

She disposes of the towel back in the basket and I pick her up and place her on the side of the bed and lay down next to her, admiring her perfect body. The way her curves sink into the soft bedding, and how her breasts are the perfect size, and so perky. I bite hard on my lip to stop myself from gently assaulting them with my teeth. She would look so good with my teeth marks ravishing her chest. Instead, I focus on the lock.

"It means I own you; you know?" I say as I twirl the delicate gold lock between my long fingers.

She gives me a curious look then realization hits her perfect face. "It's a lock." She says, figuring it out. I put my name on it for that very reason, to symbolize that she's owned by me... as I am her. Now anyone that looks at her chest will see my fucking name above her perfect tits. Good.

"Yes, it shows that your taken. I have the key and it will always stay locked." I trail kisses down her jawline and to the top of her exposed breast. "Always."
♠️

Follow me or I'll delete your Fortnite account.

P.S. Don't tell anyone but dinner with Caleb WILL be happening ;)