18

♥️

I jump and turn around only to be met with a pair of burning green eyes. Aiden's face is set in a deep scowl as I look at him inquisitively trying to figure out why he's here.

Did he lie about a meeting tonight? Has he just been out partying? I look around for the guy I was dancing with and his body is on the floor, people are staring in our direction. What did I miss and what just happened? Most importantly why is Aiden here?

His scowl turns into a cocky smirk. "Surprised to see me?" He asks and I nod.

"Ho... How did you finnddd me." I slur and his brow furrows. "Are you drunk?"

"No." I lie but I stumble on my heels causing Aiden to steady me in place, he gives an annoyed sigh before guiding us over to the bar.

Quickly, The bartender places another shot in front of me. When I go to each for it Aiden slides it down the bar top, causing it to spill over the black surface. He's going to get us kicked out. "Chill, Aiden..." I slur as the bartender watches us.

"If you hand her one more sip of alcohol, I will fire you and make sure you get no more work in this city!" His voice is stern and laced with venom as he eyes the frightened bartender. How can he fire him? He looks intimidating as he places his arms across his chest "How much did you serve her?" His voice booms through the bar and I see the bartender cower again.

"Mr. Scott, I... I didn't...." Aiden cuts him off. "Fuck it, you're fired get out of my sight."

He beckons another bartender who quickly makes his way to us. "Water." He demands. Moments later a glass of water is placed in front of me and I slowly slip it. The room is still spinning. Why does Aiden own a bar? Oh... investment properties.

I feel him place his large hand on the back of my neck and warmth spreads through me but I'm mad at him, I can't let him affect me like this. "Ge... get yourrr hands off of me!" I slur as I look at him through a drunken daze.

He laughs, a deep low laugh. "What did you just say to me, Princess?"

"I said!" I attempt to stand but his hand is still on the back of my neck and he holds me in place, sending a shiver through my body. I hate that I like when he's like this and the alcohol is not helping. "I said geeeet your hands offfff!"

"I heard what you said, sweetheart. I was just hoping for your sake you wanted to rephrase that statement." His eyes darken as he pulls me to my feet and leads us back up the stairs. Why is he so mad, "Me and Ashley were just trying to have fun!" I protest and he looks around the room quickly before sighing. "I'll deal with her later, she should have never brought you here. Now go." He demands.

As we walk down the hall I spot an open VIP room and glance inside, my vision is blurry but I clearly see a sparkly red dress. Yup, Ashley is safe... and she's on top of Ricky? I pick up my steps so Aiden won't see her and when we walk into the other VIP room, a new one. Nicer and bigger than the room me and Ashley were in. The decor is dark and rugged.

A solitary black leather couch hugs at the only pop of color in the room, a Scarlett wall. Aiden gestures for a nearby bouncer who walks into the room, his nameplate is blurry but it looks like it say rex, who at this point is three rex's. "Don't allow anyone into this room." He says, "Of course, boss." The man turns and walks away as Aiden pulls the thick fabric leaving us alone in the room. I get a little nervous as he makes his way toward me, ive never seen him so angry. I hear him mumbling something I can't decipher under his breath, in Italian. When he speaks in that language it turns me on, I don't know why.

He rubs his hand through his hair "You know... I really thought you would listen to me about staying out of trouble, but here you are.." He laughs "Im just thankful you're at my club."

I don't care about any of this right now. I am so mad at him. "Why doo yuu care! Go call Rebecca if I'm such a problem in your life!" I yell over the loud music and he tilts his head to the side, studying me.

He places a hand on his chin in thought and I stare at the way his muscles flex through the fabric of his suit. "The girl from the lobby earlier." He finally says as he walks over to me. "Yeah her! She... she was supposed toooo stay the night with you she says." I sit down on the couch unable to stand on these heels any longer. Aiden takes the seat beside me before picking me up and placing me on his lap, our bodies so close I can feel the warmth from his skin. "I do... don't want to sit on you!" I pout, sounding like a child as I squirm on his lip. "Fuck, baby don't move around to much or you'll make me hard." His lip is pulled between his teeth and I can't help but stare at his mouth, its so perfect. No Emma! Get control of yourself!

I cross my hands over my chest. "That doesn't help." Aiden says and I look at him, confused. "All your doing is insinuating your cleavage." His eyes trail down at the same time as mine and he's right, they're practically falling out of my dress. I hastily pull the fabric up before attempting to wiggle off of him again. He holds my hips in place and bucks up into me, I feel him against me. He's hard and it makes me pull my lip between my teeth. "I love this dress, I just wish it wasn't so tight... it shows to much." He runs his hand along the soft fabric. "From now on you wear this when you're out with me, understood?" I want to say that's why I bought it, idiot. but I have to get to the bottom of this Rebecca situation.

"Explain youselff!" I slur, feeling more and more drunk as the minutes roll by. He lets out a long breath, mint invades my senses. "First off." he holds up a finger. "I don't have to explain myself, when you heard that the first thing you should have done is texted me." He slides both hands up my thighs, the fabric of my dress rolling up slightly but he keeps his eyes on mine. "Second, to be honest, I don't remember a Reba or whatever." I snicker at the use of the wrong name, can I trust him? I'm not so sure. "I don't believe you." I say in a quiet voice and he holds my legs tighter. "You're mine as much as I'm yours. End of story."

"But why would she say that?" I whine. He shifts in the seat as he runs his large hand over his face. "I don't know, I'm assuming she knew you were in the lobby for me, she was messing with your head. She's nothing to worry about I promise you. No one is." His words and tone are calm and sincere and I believe him.

His smooth voice is replaced by a deep growl. "Now lets talk about what the fuck you were doing grinding on some guy? I should go out there and beat the fuck out of him in front of you so you can see what happens when someone else touches you." Despite his venomous tone, his hands are gentle as he removes them from my thighs to play with my loose curls, twirling them around his long fingers. I know he's a hot head but I feel safe in his arms, I know he would never physically hurt me.

He stands up and exits the room for a moment before coming back with a plate of food and a bottle of lotion, why does he have lotion?

"Eat." He demands as he sets the plate in my lap and he moves the glass of water closer to the edge of the table. I want to sober up now so I happily grab the fries from the plate "Why does this taste so good?" I asks with a smile but when I look at Aiden he is staring at me intently, no trace of humor behind his jade eyes.

I finish after a few minutes, I noted that Aiden's eyes never left mine while I finished the plate. "feel better?" He asks. "More sober?" He adds and I nod, I do feel so much better the alcohol fading from me.

"Good, now how do you think I should deal with this?" He asks with a sly smirk.

"Forgive me because I thought you didn't want me," I say through batted lashes.

He laughs "I always want you Emma. Seriously, I always do." His words roll like velvet off his tongue.

He holds a finger up and waves it in short motions up and down, in thought. "But regardless, actions have consequences and I need you to be in order."

"I wont... I wont do it again." I promise but he shakes his head.

"Now to get to your punishment."

♥️