13

♥️

Just as Aiden was towering over me, planting kisses along my jawline and neck my phone begins ringing loudly disturbing the quiet sounds of skin against skin. In a hurry, I want to get rid of the noise that disrupted this perfect moment. I slide my phone from the pocket of my dress that's lying on the floor and click the side button.

Aiden grunts as he reaches for it. "Why the fuck is he texting you?" he asks as he sits up, unlocking my phone. He made me take the passcode off earlier that day which I don't mind, I have nothing to hide. I didn't bother to see who had texted I just silenced it. "Who?" I sat up on my elbows and tilted my head to the side. "Fucking Ian." He says as he gives me a stern look. "I'm not sure, forget it we will look at it later," I beg as I reach for it. He yanks it away as he reads the message out loud. "Em, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Please text me back." Aiden's eyes turn dark as he stands up and begins pacing on the rooftop patio, running his hands through his hair frantically. "He's been texting you?" He asks, his voice laced with venom. I stutter "Y... yeah but I've been ignoring them." I say.

"You're mine," he growls as he throws my phone on the chair cushion before making his way back to me. He climbs back over me, towering over my body as I breath deeply taking in the site of his clenched muscles and tousled hair. He looks animalistic.

"I'm going to prove why he doesn't matter, why no man matters but me." He says in a deep voice as his strong hands grab my waist. I'm angry at Ian for making him so upset but the way Aiden is looking at me, in almost a territorial way is making me feel things... really good things I've never felt before. I smile at him, "I know no one matters but you." I reasure him between ragged breaths as he begins to kiss my neck, more aggressively than before.

"I don't know why no one ever fucked you, but I'm glad they didn't. I get all of this to myself, do you know how happy that makes me? How fucking turned on I am by your innocence?" He says between quick breaths. I involuntarily let out a moan as his mouth trails my neckline."Just say the words and I'll fuck you, Em." He says and I quickly nod."No, say it. I need to hear how much you need me inside of you." His usual emerald eyes turn into a deep jade as they pierce straight through mine."I want you, Aiden," I say through ragged breaths, I want him so bad. Why does he keep asking me this? Can't he tell how bad I want him?

He begins trailing kisses down my body, starting with my lips than to my neck and stomach. The movements are wild and uncalculated as he sinks further down until he reaches my panties. He gives me a devilish smirk as he pulls them down slowly. He grabs my thighs with both of his hands and pushes them apart forcefully. I try to close them, solely because I feel so exposed but he holds them in place.

He slides a long finger up and down my clit, making me shake beneath him. He pulls it back and licks his finger clean. "So wet for me." He says in a soft voice as he brings his lips to my area. He expertly circles his tongue around me, exploring me as I writhe underneath his touch collapsing further into the soft bedding. Blissful minutes pass by as I'm in Euphoria, clenching his thick hair between my hand. "Come for me," he demands as he takes his mouth off of me, replacing it with his warm fingers. His eyes watch mine as I come undone at his command.

He admires me with a smirk before he looks up and down my body. I bring my hands to cover my stomach, embarrassed of how much he's seen. His eyes meet mine and he lets go of my thighs as he brings himself back on top of me. Pinning my arms above my head. "Don't cover up for me." He growls as his mouth crashes into mine. He nibbles my ear as he whispers "Ready for me?" His breath is calm and mine is ragged and shaking as I say. "Yes, please." In a quiet voice. He reaches back and unclasps my bra with one hand.

He lowers himself more as he brings his length to my opening and slides it up and down, teasing me but not entering. "Aiden, please," I beg as he gives me a smirk. "I needed to make sure you were wet enough for me to fit," he says in a deep voice as he slides into me slowly. I wince in pain and he stops instantly as he says "Shh, it will be over soon. The pain will turn into pleasure." He coos as he continues his small rhythmic motions inside of me, filling me completely.

After a few moments of stinging pain, it subsides and is replaced with a euphoric feeling similar to moments ago when his face was buried between my legs, but this is better... much better.

I claw at his back as he moans. "You're so fucking tight princess." He growls as he brings his hands to my breast, holding them both firmly as he makes his movements faster, and harder. I moan his name and I can tell he likes it because his deep moan turns into a growl as he thrust deeper inside of me.

Aidens large hand grips my hair as he thrust into me, sweat glistening off his skin from doing this for the past thirty minutes. "I'm going to come." He says, his breath ragged. I look up at him through batted lashes as he comes undone on top of me, he slides out of me as he grabs his length in his hands pumping his huge cock over my stomach. He collapses on top of me after spilling onto my stomach.

We breathe ragged breaths as we collect ourselves. He kisses my forhead before standing up and wrapping me around his legs. We head for the bathroom as he kisses my neck, a smirk plastered on his face.

♥️