Chapter 3

Michael's POV

Michael tried to contemplate what was going on. His body, mind, soul and heart were at war. It has been a week since he last saw Kayla after he had left about 6 months ago. He could still visualize the hurt that flushed over her face when he left before she had masked it.

He quite understood why she was hurting, they had been married for a long time and he had cheated on her. As if that wasn't enough he left home to shag up with his mistress. He never imagined that he would hurt her but life didn't exactly pan out the way it was suppose to.

The truth was he really did love his wife, she was his first love and she was that one woman who would lay her life for him. On the other hand his body yearned for Mimi. She was that "go get it type of girl" who was not afraid to go after what she wanted. She made his life thrilling, she was a piece of fresh air. Life with Mimi was not complicated, it was dangerously exciting. Now his wife was pregnant and he didn't really know what to do.

His chain of thoughts were interrupted by clicking of door as it closed. He lifted his eyes and gazed at Mimi, she was looking bodacious in a blood red dress that perfectly hugged her well defined figure.

 He lifted his eyes and gazed at Mimi, she was looking bodacious in a blood red dress that perfectly hugged her well defined figure

She paraded towards him with a seductive smile on her perfectly made up face. Her perky full bossom looked like it was about to pop anytime soon. Her luscious hips and blooming derrerie lazily swayed as she approached him. This girl right before him had put a spell on him. His body was crying out for her, yearning her soft supple body. She had a body that deserved to be worshipped.

"Hey babe" She purred as she walked over to him and placed a seductive kiss on his jaw.

Michael tensed and that did not go unnoticed by Mimi. She eyed him skeptically and he placed a soft kiss on her full lips.

"What's wrong my love? Why are you so tense?" She asked as she circled around him and massaged on the knotted tensed muscle of his neck.

Michael leaned back in her arms and he groaned as she worked her magic on his tensed neck all down to his back.

"Kay is pregnant". He dropped the bomb.

Mimi swiftly removed her hands from his neck and moved away from him as if her touching him was somehow lethal.

"You called her Kay" she said with a squirky voice trying so hard to control the thick emotions and the tears that were threatening her eyes.

The truth was she knew that he loved his wife. He had told her that the first time they met and it still hurt that she gave her heart to a man who was tied to the other. She got into the situationship knowing his heart belonged to Kayla and she was fine with that. Somewhere along the way she fell in love with him.

"Babe I'm sorry" Michael said as he stood and hugged her. She didn't reciprocate the hug. It was an old habit of his to call Kayla by that nickname. Throughout their years together they have been just Mike and Kay.

"I understand that you and her have been married for so long and that I should be more considerate but it hurts Michael. And to spice things up she is pregnant."

"I know, I don't know what to do." He raked a hand in his hair as he let out a frustrated deep sigh.

"Are you sure she is with your baby?" She asked as she went over to pour herself a drink.

"How could you ask that of course I'm sure. Kayla have never been unfaithful to me in our entire marriage." He snarled at her.

"Why are you biting my head of I was just asking." She took a long sip from the glass and went over to the window.

She didn't know how to feel with the sudden news. Was he going to leave her? Was he going back to Kayla and keep her a mistress? She couldn't even voice these questions running in her head because she was scared of the response. She felt a chill run through her body.

"I'm sorry babe I don't want us to fight about this." Michael approached her and hugged her from behind.

"How can we not fight about it Michael? You wife is pregnant and to be honest I am tired of being the other woman. It's been months now and still your mind is not made up about what you want." She snapped at him.

He was frustrating her because he didn't see the pregnancy as a big deal. Michael was also starting to get annoyed at Mimi. She was acting like he was at fault somehow.

"You knew I was married when we hooked up so don't act like me being married is an issue because it was never an issue." He snapped angrily at her. He saw her mouth widen with shock.

"It is an issue now" she whined.

"Look I will talk to Kayla and try to see what's going on."

"No Michael, you need to get your head straight and figure out what you want. After you are done figuring all that out you know where to find me."
She collected her purse from his desk and forcefully closed the door as she stormed out of his office.

Michael howled and pushed the every contents off his desk. His situation was frustrating. His secretary came running when she heard things shutter in his office.

"I will clear this up sir" she said with a trembling voice as she bent to retrieve the files that once occupied the space in his desk from the floor.

"Cancel my appointments for the day" he didn't wait for the response as he also stormed out of the office.
Pergy released the breath that she had been holding.

On his car on the way to his favourite bar, he reminisced about how he met Mimi. It has been about eight months ago when he first saw her. She was with her friend and he couldn't remember the name well. His eyes had been drawn to Mimi as she danced sensually, grinding against her face. She was wearing a short thight dress. He was captivated and his eyes had feasted on her almost the whole night. When he approached her, her beauty drew him. They had left the club together that night and since then they had an affair. He wasn't sure if he was willing to give her up and fix things with Kayla.