Chapter 6

Kayla's POV

"Okay, turn around I want to see the bodice. It looks fantastic, just a few more stitches and we would be done with this one". Kayla said as she observed the red dress with a high slit and bareback that she had recently finished designing. Her seamstresses and tailors were doing an amazing job to her design.

Abenna was modeling the dress for her, it was a sexy dress which was backless and it was beyond sexy. It was true defination of AGLAEA.

Pearl Thusi as Abenna

She smiled at her creation and signaled for the next model to come in

She smiled at her creation and signaled for the next model to come in. She was suppose to make ten evening gowns for some brides maids. The ladies were choosy and each one wanted to look greater than the other so to deal with her dilemma she designed a unique dress for each one of them.

"Mrs Modise you husband is here to see you" her secretary announced as Zinhle arrived modelling another one of her dress.

Bonang Matheba as Zinhle.

Kayla froze, "her husband" those two words that she used to like so much had turned to be painful to her

Kayla froze, "her husband" those two words that she used to like so much had turned to be painful to her. She wanted to scream at her secretary for calling him her husband but she held back. Swallowing a thick lump and plastering polite smile on her face she nodded to her secretary to let him in.

"Hello Kayla." She closed her eyes briefly to the sound of that voice. He looked ragged but it was not a bad look on him for he was a handsome man. She let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. She kept her eyes on the two models.

"Michael, to what do I owe you this pleasure?" Her smile did not reach her eyes but Michael still apreciated the forced smile. Atleast she was not throwing things at him or even worse, calling security to drag him out. The pregnancy was treating her well, she looked more beautiful than ever and she was glowing.

"I wanna talk." He stated simply as he sat on the chair a few meters from her.

"And mom wanted me to greet you for her".

"Ohhh I will give her a call and wena what do you want to talk about?" She unconsciously rubbed her swollen stomach.

"A conversation that is long overdue Kay. You and I both know its high time we sit down and talk but we cannot talk here, it has to be somewhere private."