CHAPTER 37

Kayla's POV

After a steamy session of making love, Kayla reluctantly dragged her sore muscles to the bathroom. She couldn't take a shower because her legs were too numb and jelly to stand in the shower. She ran herself a bath and while she was adding her bath salts Sibusiso came behind her and kissed her neck softly. His lips felt like heaven as they pressed down her neck, just beside her vein, his lower body pressed down her derrière. She felt her wanton body respond to him, she turned around and captured his lips roughly against hers. She heard him groan as he plastered her body against his. She fit perfectly in his body, her soft supple body nestled against his hard masculine physique.

"As much as I would love to make love to you right here, you have to get ready to meet your friends." He gave her one last reluctant kiss before pulling away.

"You are such a tease. Can you please check on Ayannna for me?"

"Of course baby. Now get in that bath before I bend you over and fuck you so hard that you wouldn't be able to walk."

Kayla felt a delicious shiver run down her spine. Her vagina was itching with need, she wanted nothing more than to bend over for him and let him have his wicked ways with her. She closed her eyes, she could imagined his hard member penetrating her feminine opening. When she opened her eyes she saw him staring at her with lust that matched hers.

"You are aroused right now. I'm sure you must be dripping wet, and by the way you are pressing your thighs together I'm sure you are throbbing with need for my meat. You nipples are fully erect and you lips slightly parted. You my darling are the most sensual woman I have ever being with." Her eyes darkened with need as he said that. He was right, she was fully aroused.

He gave her a baby kiss and she moaned with disdain as he pulled away and walked away. Kayla settled in the bath and loved how refreshing the water was. It's warmth massaging her sore muscles, she had spent the whole afternoon entangled with Sibusiso as he made love to her. Her feminine part still felt sensitive and sore. She winced when the soapy water touched her vagina but soon the stinging feeling disappeared.

She tried to remove Sibusiso from her mind and focus on spending the night with her most favourite friends. The girls have opted for a night in with some junk food, tequillas and gossip.

She finished her bath and wrapped herself in her fluffy robe. She wanted to get Ayanna ready before she could get dressed because she knew Ayanna always made a mess when she was given a bath. She would splash the water all over and the funny thing was it was now more of a game.

She was surprised to see Sibusiso by the changing table with Ayanna who looked fresh from the bath. She watched quietly as Sibusiso lightly tickled Ayanna and she giggled with her arms and legs flying about. He put a clean diaper on Ayanna after applying the baby powder to her bum. She was impressed with how he handled her with care.

"I see that you have been busy." She teased him.

"I wanted to help out, since you were bathing I thought I could help you with Ayanna." He voice was gentle as he said that.

"You are really good with her. How do you know how to put on her diaper?"

"Baby we have been going out for a month now. I observed you when you changed her or gave her a bath."

"Thanks honey. Since everything is under control can you dress her in her brown overalls. I have to go get ready."

She left Ayanna' room and went back to her's. She decided to wear her orange, feathery high slit dress. She loved the dress, it hugged her body perfectly, revealing her curvaceous body. She applied light makeup with a touch of nude lipstick.