CHAPTER 35

Sibusiso's POV

He must have looked like a fool, standing there gawking her with lustful eyes. She was breathtakingly beautiful, her caramel skin was glowing, her seductive full lips that looked like they begged to be kissed were coated with a glossy lipstick.

She was claded in a lime off-shoulder, full body hugging dress that complimented her voluptuous figure. He wanted to tear the dress from her and have his wicked ways with her right there and then. He finally found his voice and complimented her.

"You look stunning." He said charmingly, giving her a seductive smile.

Kayla's outfit

"You don't look too shabby yourself

"You don't look too shabby yourself." She commented back with a light laugh. She opened the door further to let him in. He was wearing a black blazer, a navy turtleneck and some black slacks.

"Let me say goodbye to Ayanna and Bontle before we leave." Kayla spoke, breaking eye contact with him.

He followed her into the house and was introduced to Bontle who surprisingly didn't look taken by his good looks. Normally girls found themselves tongue twisted whenever he was in close proximity but Bontle just gave him a polite smile and went back to attend to the baby. There were no gloggly eyes and seductive glances thrown to him.

He kissed Ayanna's baby cheeks and he was awarded by series of giggles. He loved how the little girl's eyes lit whenever he was around. Kayla collected her purse and they said goodbye before he ushered her out the door and to his car.

His Bentley was filled by her feminine perfume. He loved how erotic and divine she smelt. The journey to the restaurant was a short one. He occasionally stole hidden stares at her and he would feel his blood pumping to his shaft, making his trousers uncomfortable.

Eyes were raised as they entered the restaurant, Sibusiso placed a hand on her back as he saw the wandering looks of men. He knew he was going to have trouble keeping men away with the way she was looking. They were shown to their table, he pulled a chair for her and kissed her briefly on the lips as she sat down. He saw her blush at the sudden display of affection.

A waitress came to take their order after a few minutes, Sibusiso settled on medium cooked pork, potato salad and pasta while Kayla opted for chicken stir fry and spaghetti. He ordered Merlot to go down with their meal. They engaged into light conversation as they ate their meal.

"I like you Kayla and I want you." He suddenly said out of the blue, making her nearly choke on her chicken.

"Sibusiso......" She didn't know what to say.

"No, hear me out. I know we hardly know each other that well but I really like you. I have been in plenty of  relationships with females and I'm not going to deny that. But with you there is something, something that attract me to you. You can also feel the attraction between us, it's undeniable." His tone was serious. His eyes looking into hers. She felt a chill go down her spine.