CHAPTER 32

This chapter is a continuity of the previous chapter.

"It's about time I go prepare for my trip." He broke the silence.

"What time is your flight?" She sadly asked, nibbling on her food.

"It's at four so I have a little less than two hours to get ready." He didn't want to leave her just when he found her.

"Thank you Sibusiso, you don't know just about how much I appreciate what you did for me." She squeezed his hand and felt a sensation shoot through her body. It was a nice tingly feeling that made her heart pound.

"You should stop thanking me now. I got to spent time with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." He raised her hand to his lips and left a lingering kiss on her knuckle.

"I will never forget your kindness nor will I ever forget you." She vowed.

"Why are you talking as if this is the last time you gonna see me?" He asked.

"Isn't this the last time I see you? I understand how it all goes Sibusiso so you don't have to act like you have to let me down gently. I am a big girl. It was really nice meeting you. I have to get back to the hospital now." She rose from her chair to leave but he rose with her. He took hold of her shoulders and crushed her body against his.

"You are an amazing woman Kayla and an awesome mother too. I find you incredibly sexy and intelligent so believe me when I say I wanna see you again. When I get back I want to take you on a date." He said staring deeply in her eyes. She offered him a sheepish smile. He watched her alluring lips as they transformed into the sexiest smile. In that moment he couldn't help himself so he dipped his head and captured her lips in his.

Kayla felt her whole body warm up and a tingle go down her spine. His lips were gentle as they assaulted hers. His kiss was intoxicating and she felt herself get most in her most intimate parts. She let out an estranged moan when he teared his lips from hers and pulled her into a bone crushing  hug. He smelled so divine and manly and she found herself breathing deeply into his scent.

"I have to go now before I get carried away and take you across this table with everyone looking." He whispered into her ear, leaving goosebumps down her body and making her nipples painfully hard. His voice was dangerously low and sexy.

"Have a safe trip." She said reluctantly pulling away from him. She offered him a saccharine smile. He gave her one final kiss that left her a wet, breathless mess. She hugged herself and watched helplessly as he watched away from her. When he got to the door he gave her one last smile, a wave and walked away. She raised her hands and touched her swollen lips. He had awakened some feelings that she had burried deepily.

After her experience at the restaurant, Kayla decided to go home. Her heart was pounding against her chest, she was sexually frustrated. She decided to take a shower and a nap before going back to the hospital. Bontle called her to wish Ayanna a speedy recovery.

When she got to the hospital later in the evening she met Michael by the entrance. She was not in mood for whatever he was doing in the hospital so she passed by him to go to Ayanna's room. He came trailing behind her. He stopped her before she could open the door.

"What now Michael?" She snapped unintentionally at him.

"That guy who came here with you? What is he to you?" His voice was dangerously low and his eyes hooded with jealously.

"What does that have anything to do with you?" She gave him a scrutinizing look with her eyebrows raised.

"Because he is hovering over you and my child Kayla. I'm not fucking stupid I can see that you are fucking him." He raised his voice to her but Kayla gave him a warning look.