CHAPTER 7

Continuation from last chapter.

Kayla's POV

"Then she came along and she was perfect. She had everything you wanted. Everything that I was not". She said with a quivering voice, her throat so patched that even when she swallowed mouthful of saliva it didn't moisten.

"It's not even about that. It's the stress , tension all the time and the sexual deprivation." He fired back with so much frustration. He was trying to make her see things from his perspective but she was not getting it.

"Oh well, then you must have been relieved because you found someone so perfect to relieve you of all that. I don't think there is ever a coming back from this one Michael." She warned him.

"What are you talking about? There has to be a come back, I mean you are pregnant and we have to do that for the baby."

"You don't have to do anything for this baby Michael." She stared at him expresionlessly.

And at that moment she realized that her husband did not come to fix things. He only came because he realized that there was a baby involved and he just wanted to make things work for the sake of the child. Michael had always wanted a baby, they have tried for years and it didn't happen.

Vengeful and malicious thoughts filled her mind. She wanted to hurt him more than he hurt her even if it meant hurting herself in the process. This was the worst way she could hurt him.

"It's not your child" she stated calmly.

"What? What are you talking about?." His question earned a devious laughed from her.

"So you actually thought you were the only one who could do it? Well I got news for you, I did it too. Did you think I was gonna wait around for you when you didn't even touch me or wanted to make love to me? He was a beast and he is ten times a man in bed that you could ever be. He fucked me so good....."

"Stop" he warned her.

" No you don't get to tell me to stop. He fucked me over and over again. When you were busy with your so called late night meetings he satisfied me. And guess what? We did it in this very house, in our bed and in that couch you are sitting on"

He sprung so fast from the couch and looked at it as if it was disgusting.

"I know you are trying to hurt me, I know you are in pain and I can understand that but please stop....." he begged as tears rolled down his face.
She laughed so hard.

"How can you be so pathetic Michael, why do you think I let you leave six months ago? I was getting it from someone who knew how to satisfy a women. Someone who ......."

"Stop it" his voice roared in the house

"Or what? What are you gonna do you weak pathetic man?" She challenged him as she went to poke on his chest. The demon in her was unleashed and it took over her self  control.

" You manipulative lying whore.........."
She felt a sting on her face as he slapped her. Everything became quiet except their ragged breaths.

 Everything became quiet except their ragged breaths

"Get the hell out." She screamed at him as tears rolled down her face. He tried to touch her but she backed away from him.

"Kay im sorry" His face was remorseful. He looked horrified at what he just did.

"Get out before I get your ass arrested. I told you that you are nothing but a pathetic little mama's boy and now you are a woman beater. That is so low even for a low life like you. " She screamed as she pushed him out of the house.

"You are gonna be sorry for what you did". He warned her.

"Oh believe me I'm sorry for a lot of things but cheating on you is not one of them. I'm sorry I ever met you and I'm sure as hell sorry I ever fell in love with you. You rot in hell." She said before slamming the door in his face.