CHAPTER 10

Michael's POV

Even thought a month had passed since his alterations with Kayla, Michael still found it hard to believe that Kayla would betrayed him.

He gulped down another glass of whiskey before he called for the bartender. He had lost counts on how many of those he already had. The bartender gave him a skeptical look as he took his glass.

"Do you have a problem with my order?" He hissed at the bartender who offered a nervous smile and poured down another glass.

Michael  reminisced back to what Kayla said that day

Michael  reminisced back to what Kayla said that day. She had called him pathetic and weak. A part of him believed that because he had slapped Kayla. Never in his life did he think that he could ever hit a woman. He really hit rock bottom, he thought to himself.

He had felt so hurt when Kayla uttered those words to him. Even though he was the one who cheated first and even left home he couldn't comprehend the thought of someone soiling or defiling his wife. He felt a painful twist in his heart at the kind of betrayal that his wife besotted upon him.

This must be his karma he thought. His male ego was bruised so he thought the excessive drinking was going to make him forget but nothing was working. He gulped down his drink and called the bartender for a refill.

Suddenly he thought of Mimi and how she could take his mind of things. She was capable of making him loss focus with the kind of pleasure she gave him. He slid his phone from his back pocket and dialled her number.

She didn't answer after a few rings but he kept on trying. He didn't blame her because of how he acted the last time they were together. She had  packed her stuff and moved back to campus. After a  few tries she finally answered.

"What do you want Michael?" Her voice was somnolent and sleepy but it still held it's sultry sexiness.

"I need you."He murmured with his deep husky voice.

Mimi jumped from her bed, he didn't sound okay and even though she was angry at him she couldn't bare to hear or see him in pain.

"Where are you?" She asked softly with worry lacing her voice.

"Meet me at my suite." That was all he said before ending the call. He gulped down the remaining of his drink before calling for his driver. Mimi also managed to secure a cab and she changed into a white dress and some high heels.

 Mimi also managed to secure a cab and she changed into a white dress and some high heels