CHAPTER 21

Kayla's POV

Kayla went to the boardroom to make sure that everything was in order. She greated her creative and technical team who were already in the boardroom making sure the equipment and everything ready for the meeting. After ensuring that everything was perfect she went ot her office.

She pulled out her hand mirror to make sure that her make up was still fresh. The shreak ringing of her phone caused her to drop the mirror. She cursed to herself and picked the phone up. It was the receptionist informing her that Mrs De Punt and her team had arrived. She rose up from the chair and straighten her already wrinkleless dress. 

With a smile plastered on her face she made her way to the elevator to meet her potential big client. After a few minutes of waiting the elevator signalled its arrival and it opened to show the woman she had was about to impress. Mrs De Punt looked even more beautiful in person. She was wearing a  chic military green suit with a silk top and some silver stilettos. It was a simple look that but the woman looked elegant and classy.

Mrs De Punt

" Good morning Mrs De Punt

" Good morning Mrs De Punt. Welcome to AGLAEA DESIGNS AND COUTURE ." Kayla greeted shaking the woman's hand.

"Miss King, I would like to say I am pretty impressed with your establishment here. Thank you for the warm welcome. May I say your dress is absolutely stunning on you my dear." Mrs De Punt gushed as she took notice of the unique style of the dress.

" Oh please you are the one who looks exquisite." Kayla commented back. She knew that Mrs De Punt was a woman of elegant poise and flair.

"Is it one of your collection?" Mrs De Punt enquired, still captivated by the dress.

" Yes. Well I worked on this dress a few months back when I went to my home village. Thank you for recognising it." She was ecstatic that the woman recognised her unique style.

"You have unique style Miss King."

" So do you Mrs De Punt. Now if you would come with me, my team is waiting for us in the boardroom." Kayla guided them to the boardroom. Everyone stood as they entered and after they all sat down. Introductions were made and some technicalities were touched.

When it was finally time for the  presentation, Kayla stood up and turned on the projector. Several designs and dresses filled the big screen.

"Here in AGLAEA DESIGNS AND COUTURE we strive to provide unique styles to our clients. Our new line of dresses are a collection close to my heart. The theme, colour,  pattern and designs were uniquely inspired by local girls in a small village called Moremi. As you can see in our screens we design dresses for woman of all races, age and shape. We design dresses that make a woman feel special. We make a dress that gives the boast and confidence to every woman who wears it. We want the dress to make the woman wearing it feel like a princess. To feel like the dress was designed for her"  Kayla said proudly.