CHAPTER 36

Kayla's POV

She unlocked the door to see the living room dimly lit. Bontle was no where in sight so she assumed that she might be sleeping in one of the guest rooms. She showed Sibusiso up to her room before she went to Ayanna's room to sneak a peak. Ayanna was sleeping soundly so she kissed her forehead and went back to her room.

As soon as she entered the room he pinned her against the wall. His lips savagely taking possession of hers. She moaned into the kiss liking how his soft lips made her tingle all over. He imprisoned her hands with his over her head. She squirmed, wanting to run her hands down his perfectly sculptured torso.

After a while of kissing he released her hands and his fingers caressed her inner thigh, sending erotic pleasure to her womanhood. Her dress was hiked up her thighs. He made a guttural sound as he pulled her against his arousal. His jacket and shoes were discarded.

"You are one sexy vixen." He whispered in her ear, sending goosebumps all over her body and making her nipples painfully hard.

She moaned in protest as his lips left her mouth and went to her ear lobe. Sweet chills spread all over her body. She grinded against him loving the sensation she got. She was dripping wet and her body was a bundle of sensitive nerves.

"I normally don't do this Sibusiso. I don't fuck on the first date." She whispered in between moans as he took his sweet time devouring her neck.

"There is always first time for everything sweetheart." His voice was husky, masked with his desire and lust.

Her body was so lithe and wantonly responsive to his every touch. She was panting so heavily as his fingers grazed her breasts. His hands went to cup her breast tenderly. She moaned when he gently squeezed then ran his fingers over her tender flesh. She was a fully dressed panting mess at the mercy of a sexually attractive man. Her nipples painfully stabbing the fabric of her dress with no restraint of a bra.

Sibusiso dipped his head and sucked the taut arousal flesh of her nipples against the fabric of the dress. He was giving each breast thorough and tantalizing care. She felt sweat break at her forehead, her body was hot all over.

"I want to touch you." She protested when he captured her hand the moment she tried to run it down his chest.

"Not tonight love. Tonight is all about you." She groaned at his words but he continued to nibble her lips.

He undressed her at a painful slow pace. The dress pooled at her legs and she was just in her lacy panties and her Christain Dior lemon coloured heels. He effortlessly picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. He kissed her passionately, starting with her lips and going down her neck and her stomach. She squirmed when he kissed the scar of her c-section. She wished the lights were off so he didn't have to see it but he looked like he was not bothered. She tried to push him as he kissed the scar but he held her down.

"I want all of you Kayla. I want to explore every part of your body, every scar, every blemish and everything. Don't hide from me love." His words were seductive, her brain was clouded and she succumbed to his will.

His hand cupped possessively over the soft thatch between her legs. Her hands bunched themselves on the sheets. His fingers shifted the lacy panties to the side and slid down her quivering body. It was shockingly intimate, he was exploring with punishing expertise before probing his finger into her plump folds. Impatiently her hips began to sway. She whimpered and buckled underneath his touch. She was a pliant moldable heap at his hand. He took his two fingers and rolled them over the soft bud that has been throbbing incessantly the entire night.

She was teetering over the top of the world. He continued to finger her mercilessly as he took a nipple into his warm mouth. His warm velvety touch felt like mana on her painfully aroused niples. She was floating, in heaven of his own making. He was giving her pleasure, pleasure that her wanton body desperately needed. She felt her walls contact and her body convulting uncontrollably as she squirted. She had never squirted before and she felt kind of embarrassed. She tried to hide her face from him but he held her chin roughly into his hand.

"I told you not to hide from me." He gave her a punishing kiss.

Her hands went to his tutleneck and she helped him remove it. He stood up to remove his trousers. Once he was done undressing he stood before her all commando. She couldn't tear her eyes from his body, he was well sculptured, his stomach muscles ripped, his erection stood proudly and massively in front of her. She felt her throat dry up as she thought of his large length inside of her. She gave him a condom and he rolled it in before hovering over her.

He kissed her softly on the lips and plunged deep inside her pulling a gasp from the both of them.

"You are so hot,so tight." He said seductively.

He filled her up in the most delicious manner. He reached to grasp her thighs and opened her legs further, shoving himself into her molten opening. She couldn't contain the moans as his length filled her up over and over again. He drove into her, his hands clasping into her thighs driving her to the hilt till he could no longer move.

She thought they were done once they both climaxed but he had a mind of his own. He changed the condom and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. He placed her legs on his shoulders and filled her up once again. The sensation was different, she could feel the whole of his length deep inside of her.

"Oh yeah.....just like that...." she moaned out feeling herself going crazy.

He thrusts into her, hard causing her eyes to roll back in pleasure. He continually thrusts into her, driving her further and further into insanity. She felt her walls tighten around his shaft. Once again she felt the liquid gushing out of her vagina and spray all over him. He didn't end his ravishing until he reached his own peak.

Around three in the morning Kayla felt her eyelids drop. Her body was limp, satisfied and spent from the ravishing. They had discarded the sheets because she had squirted over and over again. As she fell into a voidless sleep she felt Sibusiso's lips on her forehead.

The birds in orchestra sang outside, celebrating the break of a day. The rising of the sun was slightly visible through the curtains. Kayla stirred from her sleep, she opened her eyes to find herself draped over Sibusiso. She slowly moved from over his body and picked up her clothes from the floor. She checked the time to see that it was past eight which meant that Ayanna needed to be fed. She took a quick shower, loving how it relaxed her sore muscles. She wore some thights and a tanktop before tip toeing out of her bedroom. She checked Ayanna's bedroom but she was not in then she heard voices downstairs.

"Morning." She shyly greeted Bontle who was feeding Ayanna.

"Oh somebody has a good morning." Bontle said playfully.

"What are you talking about?" She was mortified. She had a feeling that Bontle might have known what happened last night.

"Oh believe me I know when a girl had a good night. The noises that you made last night, its not a surpise that you have this morning glow."

"Bontle...." Kayla felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Don't worry Kayla, it happens to the best of us. Anyway I have to go." Bontle collected her overnight bag and kissed Ayanna goodbye.

"Thanks for last night." Kayla hugged her and took her purse to pay for her services.

"Anytime."

After Bontle left, Kayla took Ayanna and gave her a bath. They were in the kitchen where Kayla was making breakfast when Michael came downstairs. He was wearing his trousers dangerously low with no t-shirt. He kissed Ayanna's forehead, erupting some giggles before paying attention to Kayla.

"Morning." He gave her a sizzling kiss. She had to will herself not to jump his bones.

"Morning. I made breakfast." She said pulling from the kiss.

" Oh yeah because I'm ravenously hungry. You look too delicious." Her cheeks burned again. She replimended him for embarrassing her.

Kayla dished for them and they ate silently. Ayanna was the only talkative person at the table, she was mumbling at herself as she playing with her dolly. After they ate Sibusiso went back to her room to take a shower. He came back minutes later fully dressed.

"I have some work to do today but I will call you." He gave her one last goodbye and left her house.

"Okay."

She longingly watched his car leave her driveway. She was working from home that day. Sibusiso called her during lunch to ask how her day was. Just by hearing his voice she wanted him. She was disappointed that she didn't see him that evening.