CHAPTER 12

Michael's POV

His arms were crossed and face scrunched thinking about the calamity that has befallen him. He couldn't explain the pain he felt, it was very intense. A woman managed to break his heart at last. He felt the anger boiling in him and he wanted to make her suffer. Ten years of his life has gone to waste, he had spent it loving someone who had in return betrayed him.

"So all this time she was lying to me? She dared got impregnated by another man?" He punched the wall besides himself,  boiling with so much anger.

The need to hurt her was too much. He narrowed his eyes as some dark thoughts filled his mind. He felt like sucking the life out of her, he could actually feel his hands itching with the need. He wanted to wrap his hands around her lovely neck and squeeze the living hell out of her.

"I have an idea on how to make sure she suffer for what she did." Mimi said, interrupting his thoughts.

He was thankful for the interruption because his thoughts were going down a dark, dangerous path.

His eyes snapped towards her. She was standing by the door with a glass of wine in her hand. She shashayed seductively towards him with a devious smile on her perfectly made up face.

"How do you propose I do that?" His brows arched with interest. He picked up his glass of scotch and took a sip.

"If I recall well you guys are married in community of property. When you divorce her she will get half of everything that is yours." She said calmly.

"I already know that." Michael snapped as he raked a hand in his short hair. He wanted solutions not more problem.

"But there is a way to make sure that she doesn't get anything that is yours" She said as she sat on his lap and gave him a seductive calculating smile.

Michael liked this side of her, the scheming, calculating and devious side. A peak of interest rose in him.

"How do you propose I do that?" He tried to wreak his brain for some clarity but nothing came about. He knew she was a law student but still he doubted that her idea will be any good.

"Don't play by the rules. Find a way to manipulate her into giving you exactly what you need" She said with a smile.

" What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Michael snapped once again, he gulped down his scotch and went to fill up his glass. He hated the fact that she was speaking to him in riddles. He wanted her to get to the point.

"Well stick with me and you will learn. If you can find an angle and you can manipulate it then you get what  you want. You use that manipulated angle to intimidate her."
Michael looked at her as if she was crazy. He sighed deeply to soothe his frustration.

"I don't think I'm following". He said anxiously.

"Let's take hers company for example. She worked hard to have someone that is hers, to gain independence and I doubt she is ready to lose that. Use her company to get what you want." She swirled her wine around the glass, impressed with her idea.

"I want everything even her fucking company. She doesn't deserve it." Michael roared.

"Believe me I would like you to get everything but sometimes you have to compromise. Look at the bigger picture, you get to keep her shares in your company." She answered him calmly despite how he snapped at her. She knew that he was just frustrated and didn't mean to take it out on her.

"What about our other assets? The houses and some other properties we own together?"

"Who paid for the transaction? When buying a property normally your signature is on the transaction papers."

"I handle our transactions and finances." He answered proudly.

Kayla was never interested on handling their finances, she was just happy that he was taking care of her. And once she built her company she lost interest on what he did with their money. He used to be impressed by her passion for designing until the passion turned into obsession. He always felt like he was second after her company. AGLAEA designs and couture was her life.

"That's when you hide the properties. You can transfer them to someone you trust. Since you are the one who paid for the transaction you don't need her signature to transfer the properties." She said as she she ran her fingers up his ripped chest.

She pressed a seductive kiss on his chin and licked all the way to his ear. Her aim was to seduce him into transferring his assets into her name. She wanted him to trust her with his property and she was willing to use her feminine wits to get what she wanted.

"I don't know about that Mimi." He said with a groan as she nibbled on his ear. Blood flew to his groin.

"Think about it Michael, that way you get to keep everything you paid for. You get to make her pay for what she did to you. You get your revenge. I'm sure somewhere in you heart you want to make her suffer." She gave him a passionate kiss that left both of them breathless.

"Oh I like it when you play dirty. I like how you mind work. Remind me to never get on your bad side." He playfully squeezed her breast and she squealed with delight.

"But on a serious note though I hear what you are saying Mimi and I think you have a point. In this case I  think my mother will be an obvious  option but I doubt she will want any part of this."

"Then find someone else, someone you can really trust. Someone who can do anything for you. Someone who is also there for you." As she said those words, her hand found its way to his trouser and she pooled down the zip. She held him in her hand as she whispered the words seductively into his ear.

Michael was hot and bothered. He leaned in to kiss her forcefully.

"I'm gonna have to think about this sweetheart. Transferring everything I own to someone is not an easy decision to make."

" You got all the time you need babe." She said as Michael carried her to the bedroom to continue what she had started.